My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Had an appointment with the guys at momentum today and wow. A+ team! You guys are awesome and I look forward to bringing my car to the shop for future projects!

Merci 73vette et les boys!

31369264_10156311522609350_1301428180778745856_n.jpg
m

I couldnt be happier with the way the suspension install went, the car feels much more responsive!

Koni STR.T?

Nope i went with koni oranges. My original plan was to get koni yellows, set to them to the softer setting and call it a day. But i found out the oranges are basically non adjustable yellows set to the softest setting.

So i saved 200$ and got oranges loll.

Nope i went with koni oranges. My original plan was to get koni yellows, set to them to the softer setting and call it a day. But i found out the oranges are basically non adjustable yellows set to the softest setting.

So i saved 200$ and got oranges loll.

FYI ;)

STR.T = orange
Sport = yellow

Thanks for the jog guys, and the coils... MX5 are nasty little beat to get to the proper height, ask Greg...:)

Audi S6 avec la suspension a air, je veux la mettre égal au 4 coin et un peu plus bas, avez vous des link kit ?

Non on ne les vend pas mais ils sont facilement accessibles sur l’internet. Tu peux les acheter et nous les amener ça va me faire plaisir je vous les installer.

Ma brette est sortie, je vais commencer par un enlignement pour voir la shop , surement vendredi prochain s'il y a de la place le matin, je te contacte.
Merci

Bon alignment fait, un , reset des bushings arrières.
FL 13''
FR 13.25''
RL 13,5''
RR 13.65''

Ça regarde pas mal mieux.
Will see on the track in the near future...
Merci messieurs:)

R-V pour enlignement le 23, j'ai bien hate de voir la qualité du travail et le service de cette entreprise.

Back