My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Just some from today
a090a431e819264457641409cfbaedd5.jpg
bac9802ef9eca6c00da5391c445555b0.jpg
21b6bf0c1d4594f0509398b8e4df7307.jpg

PS: Nice to speak with you today Carl

Yes indeed- thanks for taking the time to explain the alignment!

BTW- if you washed the car, it would have been worthy of a pic in this thread..
Tomorrow I will test it out at ASE, will let you know.

Yes indeed- thanks for taking the time to explain the alignment!

BTW- if you washed the car, it would have been worthy of a pic in this thread..
Tomorrow I will test it out at ASE, will let you know.
Now where did I hide the bag of shrimp...

Encore une fois du super bon travail et service.
Will go again and again.
Merci a Nic, Alex et le reste de l'équipe.

I feel like my car is a POS currently and I need someone to fix all the small/big issues that I have (mostly due to incompetence elsewhere...), would you guys do that ? (on a 350z)

- Weird noises on one side not long after polyurethane bushing install
- Bad custom exhaust design (knocks on the floor of the car), do you guys do some fabrication ?
- Look at a huge oil consumption problem even though I had an engine rebuild... maybe start with a leak down test ?

I also need an alignment + coilovers adjustment if needed... this is the main reason why I want to go at your shop !

Reading all the good comments, let me know and I'll book a morning or afternoon with you.

Thank you.

I feel like my car is a POS currently and I need someone to fix all the small/big issues that I have (mostly due to incompetence elsewhere...), would you guys do that ? (on a 350z)

- Weird noises on one side not long after polyurethane bushing install
- Bad custom exhaust design (knocks on the floor of the car), do you guys do some fabrication ?
- Look at a huge oil consumption problem even though I had an engine rebuild... maybe start with a leak down test ?

I also need an alignment + coilovers adjustment if needed... this is the main reason why I want to go at your shop !

Reading all the good comments, let me know and I'll book a morning or afternoon with you.

Thank you.

Hi there,

We can certainly help you with alot of your concern’s. However, we dont do custom exhaust work. We can certainly verify if you simply need an adjustment.

My best advice, Call Alex (our service manager)at the shop 514-505-4445. He know’s the G/Z’s very well. He will be able to tell you what we can and cannot do, at the very least you can make an appointment for us to do an inspection of the vehicle and we can guide you from there.

Thanks,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there,

We can certainly help you with alot of your concern’s. However, we dont do custom exhaust work. We can certainly verify if you simply need an adjustment.

My best advice, Call Alex (our service manager)at the shop 514-505-4445. He know’s the G/Z’s very well. He will be able to tell you what we can and cannot do, at the very least you can make an appointment for us to do an inspection of the vehicle and we can guide you from there.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks for the quick answer, I will call first thing tomorrow!

Hi there,

Thanks,
Nick

See if I ended up coming to work there, there would be 2 good people at the g/z cars lol. I really wish the time was right.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Back