My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Pour ajuster le caster GM parle d un outil spécial... penses tu avoir ca Greg?

J aimerais mettre sur la coche l alignement de mon auto et mettre un peu plus de caste pour qu elle soit moins tail happy.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I can tell you right now I don't. My work and tool selection revolves around euro cars. I have the rear caster gauge for 993s though. If there is enough demand for C7 alignments I will purchase the item

Pour ajuster le caster GM parle d un outil spécial... penses tu avoir ca Greg?

J aimerais mettre sur la coche l alignement de mon auto et mettre un peu plus de caste pour qu elle soit moins tail happy.

Meme si Greg na pas l'outil, je vais l'acheter.

Justement aujourd'hui il a fallu que j'achète un outil special pour que Greg fasse un remplacement the vanos hub.

Je m'assure que Greg et mon Équipe as toute ce qu'il faut pour bien servir nos client.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Nick

Il parlait de 6-800$ sur corvette forum

Je vais retrouver le thread.

:)

Haha....looks like Greg saw the message before i did.....regardless, i will buy the tool, we have other C7Z customers that we tend to

Haha....looks like Greg saw the message before i did.....regardless, i will buy the tool, we have other C7Z customers that we tend to

Nick just let me know when you get the tool and the alignment lift.

Thanks

You aren't the first too ask. Its rare in Canada. We dont have it and I wouldn't even know where to find it. Have you tried Mobil LS?

Damn! Haven't tried it, people seem to ditch anything that is not Swepco 201. I guess I'll try if I cannot find it.

Might have found a local distributor:
Gagnon Eco Energy
Andre Gagnon
(450)522-3254

I just need to give him a call.

Just another day at //Momentum
437f677795526b78337addbfba23870b.jpg

Seeing all the comments, I'd buy an euro just to get my car repaired/upgraded by you guys !

In all seriousness, it's a great place to be as a client and it barely opened a couple of weeks ago, you can already see the evolution of the place and be impressed by what it will become.

Back