Propane Rental Info

android25ua

Hello all,

Anyone here renting large propane tanks?
For a fireplace or for pool heaters?

Who to do business with & how much should I expect to pay?

Current quote that I have for a 373Liter tank from Superior propane: 125CAD yearly tank rent + 0.68cents/liter.
They estimate 2 fillups in a year for a pool heater application.

Help is appreciated!

Tnx

Budget propane comes out to about the same thing, around 10~12$/month for the tank + the propane is around the same price. I run a fireplace with it. I'd like to run the BBQ and get a pool heater too. Do Superior propane charge a lot for the extra piping? My estimate I got was ridiculously high to just install propane piping. Like 400$ or something. That's insane.

Budget propane comes out to about the same thing, around 10~12$/month for the tank + the propane is around the same price. I run a fireplace with it. I'd like to run the BBQ and get a pool heater too. Do Superior propane charge a lot for the extra piping? My estimate I got was ridiculously high to just install propane piping. Like 400$ or something. That's insane.

out of curiosity, how much does it cost in propane to run the fireplace all winter?

out of curiosity, how much does it cost in propane to run the fireplace all winter?
I'd have to say around 300$ or so but it depends how much you use it. Ours is in the basement and really helps get rid of humidity in the winter but we don't use it everyday. Probably more like 3-4 times / week.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

J'espère que tu as déjà ton heater à piscine au propane parce que tu vas voir que c'est pas économique pour une piscine.
La tank se vide vite....

In fact, I haven't discussed piping with them. I imagine it would be charged at extra cost if the amount of work would exceed just a basic short connection.

And for the pool heater - yes it is an existing pool heater that we need to get a contract and a tank for.
Had it not been there, I don't really think I would ever have one installed. Since it is, I'll give it a try and evaluate value vs cost at the end of this summer

Thanks all

In fact, I haven't discussed piping with them. I imagine it would be charged at extra cost if the amount of work would exceed just a basic short connection.

And for the pool heater - yes it is an existing pool heater that we need to get a contract and a tank for.
Had it not been there, I don't really think I would ever have one installed. Since it is, I'll give it a try and evaluate value vs cost at the end of this summer

Thanks all

Actually it's better than that. When I had the fireplace put in, the fireplace installers put the piping all the way to where the tank was going to be installed by Budget Propane and all the BP people did was basically screw it into the nozzle.

Back