Project GEV & project pimpin': the P5 & the M45

Rear Rubbing issue solved!
9e2a725050a4c7d970cdb3a2fd949aba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

So the infiniti had a vibration at highway speeds that was annoying a-f... since I'm heading off to new Brunswick for a week wanted to get rid of that. 2 front wheel bearings, 2 tierods, a wheel rebalancing and an alignment later, all is well, gonna put a few 1000 kms on it! Gonna be picking up a set of jdm Nissan Gloria kouki rear tails and a jdm front license plate ordered this week, pics to come once installed

Update:

Took the Infiniti on a 3000km roadtrip to NB & went like a champ! Girlfriend loved driving it too & kept getting a huge grin evey time she floored it. The car has developped an annoying squiek in the drivers seat, assuming a loose anchoring point, will be fixing momentarily. Actively searching for JDM Nissan Gloria tails as I lost the ebay bid for the 1st set I tried to get my hands on...

As for the Slotege, ran great for a couple weeks but then started misfiring intermittently again... Seems that the 4 other coilpacks arent doing a good enough job vs the 2 new ones. So off to the garage again for a swap of the 4 other ones, which should fix the issue. Also still had rubbing issues when the car is loaded due to the shocks on the car being too soft & the springs being too low. Decided not to f*** around with a static drop & ordered some D2 Racing RS spec 36-way adjustable coilovers to fix this once & for all. Gonna have the car raised slightly on all 4 corners & the ride stiffened up quite a bit. Changed the rear wiper arm&blade as well. Im currenlty looking for an OEM hood to replace the tired carbon one & to once again have windsheild washer jets. Will be changing the windsheild itself at the same time.

Just won an eBay bid on some JDM Nissan Gloria kouki taillights for the M45, should be receiving them mid-July.

Work progressing on the P5 as well, locating a clean preferrably black hood and getting the windshield washer system hooked up after a windshield change...D2 coilovers should arrive in about a week so the car should be ready for Cars on Fire. Coilpacks are all new now and the car is running good.

Just won an eBay bid on some JDM Nissan Gloria kouki taillights for the M45, should be receiving them mid-July.

Work progressing on the P5 as well, locating a clean preferrably black hood and getting the windshield washer system hooked up after a windshield change...D2 coilovers should arrive in about a week so the car should be ready for Cars on Fire. Coilpacks are all new now and the car is running good.

the tails you bought are like these?

IMG_0993.jpg

Back