So, I'm planning another crazy trip ... MOTO GP in Sepang anyone ?!

MattRC51

I'm thinking of booking October for a crazy trip.

Something like :

go watch Moto GP in Malaysia, then checkout Singapore and fly down to Bali.

Anyone done something similar here? Or maybe you wanna jump in haha. Will be travelling along backpacking and trying to enjoy the cities finest when possible.

I'm planning about 30 days and found some pretty decent deals on the flights.

I'm thinking of booking October for a crazy trip.

Something like :

go watch Moto GP in Malaysia, then checkout Singapore and fly down to Bali.

Anyone done something similar here? Or maybe you wanna jump in haha. Will be travelling along backpacking and trying to enjoy the cities finest when possible.

I'm planning about 30 days and found some pretty decent deals on the flights.

I've done exactly that.

Malaysia (KL, Penang, Perentian islands, etc) then spent a few days in Singapore, then down to Bali and Gili islands.

J'admire ta passion mais crisse que j'irais pas a l'autre bout du monde pour aller voir des motos...

J'admire ta passion mais crisse que j'irais pas a l'autre bout du monde pour aller voir des motos...

LOL!
Je vais penser a toi quand jvais avoir ma photo avec Valentino Rossi !

Pis tsé entre toi pis moi... Moto GP sera 3 jours de 30 ;)

I've done exactly that.

Malaysia (KL, Penang, Perentian islands, etc) then spent a few days in Singapore, then down to Bali and Gili islands.

Nice !!

How long did you spend in Singapore? Any recommendation ?

Bali ca me stress pas trop.. I mean I expect it to be laid back as Thailand was.

As for Malaysia, still wondering what a good could itinerary would be.

I'll upload pics tonight if I can.

Malaysia is less tourist as they don't rely on that for money (they have Petronas, manufacturers, etc). I preferred it to Bali and Thailand because on both places you get harassed by peddlers.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm going to the F1 race in Sepang. Flight was cheap, 5 star hotels in KL are cheap. Will do a few tourist things

So I was in Malaysia for 10 days, did KL, then bus to the tea fields of Cameron Highlands then bus to Penang (highlight of the trip), rented a bike in Penang and went everywhere around the island (a lot to see) then flight from Penang to Kelantan and bus to Kuala Besut for the boat ride to Perentian Islands. Came back by train (overnighter) to KL It was a very fun experience.

Unfortunately, because since then I have 3 kids, the pictures are still unedited and not uploaded!

So I was in Malaysia for 10 days, did KL, then bus to the tea fields of Cameron Highlands then bus to Penang (highlight of the trip), rented a bike in Penang and went everywhere around the island (a lot to see) then flight from Penang to Kelantan and bus to Kuala Besut for the boat ride to Perentian Islands. Came back by train (overnighter) to KL It was a very fun experience.

Unfortunately, because since then I have 3 kids, the pictures are still unedited and not uploaded!

I'm doing roughly about 8 days. Leaving Montreal via Beijing with a few days in the PRC.

i'd be more interested in isle of man tt to be honest, then do europe london paris brussels whatever

i'd be more interested in isle of man tt to be honest, then do europe london paris brussels whatever

You can Either fly or take the ferry from Liverpool, you can even fly or ferry from Dublin. Weather on Irish Sea is usually shit though. Fly into London on the AM Flight on AC from YYZ, you get to LHR at around 8:30 BST. Tube to London is about 45 mins, the only bummer is that UK during the Summer travel season and Europe in general isn't cheap. Check into the hotel and then you wake up the next day rested!

3 days in London, buy the London Pass from costco.co.uk. Then rent a car visit F1 teams(FYI Redbull you can go inside the reception area) and race shops. Plan trip around TT and a BTCC race. Liverpool is a cool city to spend the night, great pubs with lots of history. Just remember pubs in UK close around 11pm but Tesco Express and Sainsbury Express sell booze. A great city with an amazing pub scene and night life would be Bristol! Very vibrant and the city is alive at night. London is a massive city and there are areas that are dead after 5pm.. Canary Wharf, Little Venice(good pub there is Warwick Castle), Whitechapel Camden Town is cool but the place fills up with Tourists by 11am. Areas such as Brixton, Hackney, Battersea are worth checking out. Hampstead Heath as well

There is more to UK than just London. Having been to London many times now on my next trip I might just avoid it completely. No wait that's a lie, I love London

Well all is booked, leaving end of October for a full month...
Will be travelling alone if anyone wants to join haha.

What's your itinerary?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Flying from MTL on Oct. 22 to KUL, coming back from Indonesia to YUL On Nov 17.

In that order: Kuala Lumpur - Sepang - Mallaca - Singapore - Bali/Gili Islands/undecided yet

Accommodations will range greatly from cheap airbnbs to 5* Hotels.. Yeah I'm that kinda guy :)

Back