tinder

Bad306 is kinda right about restaurants tho. I find they are terrible fucking dates, especially the first time. Stuck behind a table trying to whip up a conversation out of thin air, it's not for everybody. I'm fucking terrible at them and always was. It pays to be honest with yourself. If you suck ass at restaurant dates, do other things, plus you won't be put in a situation where you're expected to pay. If the girl insists on going to a fucking restaurant and you don't want to, tell her you're looking for someone more creative, then stand the fuck back and laugh at her attempts to climb out of the hole she dug for herself. Good girls want to meet people, it doesn't matter that much where they meet them. Let's go for a long walk, let's go just have a coffee, to a museum, go karts, fucking let's go shopping together who cares. It's much more stimulating and natural.

Si je veux pogner des princesse.Faut je me met a 100% la dedans.Faut tu mette 100% des chances de ton cote.Lalcool stune trap.Le resto stune trap.Yas dautre chose aussi qui sont des trap, faut savoir comment gerer.Les princesses sont les plus ... Faut savoir gerer.
Moi je commence à penser que toi aussi t'es une trap.

Bad306 is kinda right about restaurants tho. I find they are terrible fucking dates, especially the first time. Stuck behind a table trying to whip up a conversation out of thin air, it's not for everybody. I'm fucking terrible at them and always was. It pays to be honest with yourself. If you suck ass at restaurant dates, do other things, plus you won't be put in a situation where you're expected to pay. If the girl insists on going to a fucking restaurant and you don't want to, tell her you're looking for someone more creative, then stand the fuck back and laugh at her attempts to climb out of the hole she dug for herself. Good girls want to meet people, it doesn't matter that much where they meet them. Let's go for a long walk, let's go just have a coffee, to a museum, go karts, fucking let's go shopping together who cares. It's much more stimulating and natural.

I'll let you in on a secret:

I must have visited the Biodome 30+ time back in my 20s. it was my GO TO place to date and close girls. If the date was going well I knew how to make it last for hours where to pull out a move where to flirt around. If it was shit I could wrap this up in 30 min and hop into the metro and be gone like the wind. Student rate were also a + lol

The cashier knew me by name lol

I've been thinking about trying this app for ages and this thread convinced me!
Newbie question. I installed it yesterday and tried swiping several girls left and being selective about.who to swipe right just for fun. Note that I had uploaded some scenic pic before I get serious and put up real pics.
Result: today after swiping right on some innocent with a touch of naughty looking girl, it suddenly said you've matched and invite to message her. Is this some tactic to get me to sign up for premium service?

Good girls want to meet people, it doesn't matter that much where they meet them. Let's go for a long walk, let's go just have a coffee, to a museum, go karts, fucking let's go shopping together who cares. It's much more stimulating and natural.

Good date suggestions! Maximize interaction, minimize boredom. What do you think of taking them to a carnival where you can buy some tickets for individual rides and see if the girl is into sensations fortes?
Or how about mini golf where you can help her hold the club or whatever it's called to putt with by standing behind her and taking on a teacher role? Finally for those with nostalgia there's the classic drive in.

yas dla trash en criss la dessus. Les oreilles de chat et le nez de chien.

Mais le summon, Stune fille plantee physiquement Mais qui est pas conne.

Shaper comme une amazon.

CA cest rare... Un diamond. Yen as mais sont rare.

I've been thinking about trying this app for ages and this thread convinced me!
Newbie question. I installed it yesterday and tried swiping several girls left and being selective about.who to swipe right just for fun. Note that I had uploaded some scenic pic before I get serious and put up real pics.
Result: today after swiping right on some innocent with a touch of naughty looking girl, it suddenly said you've matched and invite to message her. Is this some tactic to get me to sign up for premium service?

No dude you swipe them all right, i don't even look lol
Then you pick and choose with the matches

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ma 2e date avec ma blonde etais au biodome.

Elle ma dit par la suite que sa la surpris que je l'amène la que cetais originale. Elle as vraiment tripper.

Ca va faire bientot 4 ans... tinder date.

Pour vrai le biodome ces killer omme date serieux
I'll let you in on a secret:

I must have visited the Biodome 30+ time back in my 20s. it was my GO TO place to date and close girls. If the date was going well I knew how to make it last for hours where to pull out a move where to flirt around. If it was shit I could wrap this up in 30 min and hop into the metro and be gone like the wind. Student rate were also a + lol

The cashier knew me by name lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Good date suggestions! Maximize interaction, minimize boredom. What do you think of taking them to a carnival where you can buy some tickets for individual rides and see if the girl is into sensations fortes? Or how about mini golf where you can help her hold the club or whatever it's called to putt with by standing behind her and taking on a teacher role? Finally for those with nostalgia there's the classic drive in.
Those are good ideas IMO. Maybe not the teacher's role thing but going to a mini golf course can be fun.

Cest lesti de delire sur cette app la.

Criss quand tu met 28+ Cest bourrer de filles avec des tattoos, Une manche , sa cuisse. Cest incroyable. Bourre de tattoo. Chaque fille tu swipe elle montre son
tattoo.

Les filles perdent des boules et elargissent du cul. Sont toute Flat sul chest et ont un mega cul.

Tas des monoparentale qui cherche un dude avec une piaule pour labriter.

Delire total.

mets tes settings à 27+, les filles vont avoir des p'tits culs grosses boules, j'ai fais le test ça marche

mets tes settings à 27+, les filles vont avoir des p'tits culs grosses boules, j'ai fais le test ça marche

Jsus un Big dude. Jsus pas faite slim et frame de chat.

Jtest des affaires. Coupe de cheveux, barbe ou pas barbe. raser.

Jsus big, Mais jaime les filles mince. Jaime pas ca les chubby ou curvy.

Yen as qui sont shapper solide. Mais criss on dirait quelle perde toute leur seins a partir de 27 ans. Les filles elargissent du cul et sont flat chest.

A commence a etre big un peu.

Ça fait des mois que tu testes des affaires pi que ça marche pas tu vois ben que c’est un fail ton affaire ramasse toi une grosse laide marrie là et calisse patience au reste de la population, tu le sais que c’est de même que ça va finir.

Back