Question about a sale price for a 97 328i

The km do mean a lot, not only on the engine, but the accessories, the suspension, steering, etc that will take a beating on our roads and stuff is not cheap nor easy to change unless you diy..

I think its worth 3k max. Its a RWD car. It automatically gets the drift tax.

Say its perfect "for a drift missile build"

Mets la a vendre pour 4000$ et tu verras.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I would not pay $4K so I would not ask that price, I think 3K is reasonable.
We are heading to my mother inlaws today and my brother inlaw will be there, I will quiz him on a few things, have not seen him since I bought the car.

If ac would still be there and working i think 3.5k would be reasonable.

No ac for me is a no go... You drive at work on a 25°c sunny day and you sweat like a pig.

Met with my brother inlaw yesterday, the HP he was giving me was engine, I assumed that since he got a dyno tune it was RWHP, he added 50 from RWHP so 4 yrs ago it dynoed at 206 RWHP, i have no reason to doubt him. Like I mentioned earlier, it keeps up with a new 328i and they are around 250 HP.
yes the no air conditioning sucks as I have driven it for 3 summers but all was removed by the inlaw, he removed as many belts as possible even installed an electric fan.
I may check out to see if I can find the missing AC parts, kijiji whatever, not in a hurry to sell it.

Back