What's going on at Fairview?

BIGTUFFGUY

I just pulled up to the mall are there are people everywhere outside. Most stores in the mall are closed.
Best buy and the main mall.

PS don't feel like asking anyone.

Learn me

Pics for fun.
057042f8280676bbb5ed837947942417.jpg
0c6ee761b7f41d93214a4e8eacddb58f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me. But they wouldn't close the whole mall for that... And Best buy...

Nah smash and grab at The Bay. GF and friend are at Lululemon. People heard glass breaking and thought it was gunfire lol

Nah smash and grab at The Bay. GF and friend are at Lululemon. People heard glass breaking and thought it was gunfire lol
I heard people talking and apparently it was someone saying they heard gunshots. it a false alarm.

No police presence at all, so I doubt that. Usually 10 cars show up for a rowdy house party. Gunshots at the mall and SWAT would sweep the place before letting anyone back in. It wouldn't be this free-for-all.

Didn't you know the bay is now an upscale and trendy place to shop at?

You snob.

If it doesn't have a comma in the price tag I don't even bother.

The Hudson's bay/saks on Queen street in Toronto is actually nice, but all the one's in Quebec are still terribly dated department stores from the 90's that sell weird house brands.
Aren't like the most expensive watches they sell from Bulova and Hamilton?

Weirdly enough Simons has a much more compelling offering.
HBC might be huge in size (and getting bigger) but they aren't particularly good, I'm wondering if it's going to go the way of Sears.

They have a couple of decent cloth brands and stuff for kitchen that's worth it when in special.

Back