Pout N Ride 2017

Well, might be dropping out of the ride. Sorry guys

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Holy crap, beau char ! Y'en reste pu gros sur la route de cette génération.

Last edited:
He fixed it. He's just being a chauffage.
Ya i had to change the fuel pump on gravel with a little scissor jack and shitty tools. Also I learnt the hard way that I needed spacers for my new injectors and soaked the engine bay with fuel. No chauffage here

Ya i had to change the fuel pump on gravel with a little scissor jack and shitty tools. Also I learnt the hard way that I needed spacers for my new injectors and soaked the engine bay with fuel. No chauffage here

Come to my shop next time.

BTW all, I'm still on the fence about the actual itinerary. I will not change the departure location or time but I might revise the drive (not the finish line) after I've tried it thoroughly.

BTW all, I'm still on the fence about the actual itinerary. I will not change the departure location or time but I might revise the drive (not the finish line) after I've tried it thoroughly.

You are a gentleman. Hopefully I have nothing that comes up.

Crappy low rise Walmart jack is under a 100$ saved my ass many a day.

Also Ronin thanks from my driver side muffler! It has been getting a beating

Back