Pout N Ride 2017

I'm down except the weather is GARBAGE so far this year. I'm actually pretty triggered by this weather

J'aurais peut etre été, mais vue que tu a une Mustang tu risque de frapper des foules, piétons , autre chars, alors je passe mon tour.

Yes because I've owned this car for 9 years hahaha. Think of all the crowds I've hit. Ohhhhh think of the children

So since im lazy, and i have no friends in this forums, or in real life in general... i wont plan shit BUT, if ever someone can go in the old thread from 2015 and find the route, which was nicely done by Alain that could be good . Basically im copying someones homework like i used to do all the time

this is where we went, it was good, parking, rather go back there than wait for winter for someone to start planning

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/La...28bb638!8m2!3d45.9717041!4d-74.339869!6m1!1e1

To Conclude

La petite Charette
Sunday june 25th ?
meet at Julep for 9:30 ? we leave 10:30

Bueno ?

So since im lazy, and i have no friends in this forums, or in real life in general... i wont plan shit BUT, if ever someone can go in the old thread from 2015 and find the route, which was nicely done by Alain that could be good . Basically im copying someones homework like i used to do all the time

this is where we went, it was good, parking, rather go back there than wait for winter for someone to start planning

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/La...28bb638!8m2!3d45.9717041!4d-74.339869!6m1!1e1

To Conclude

La petite Charette
Sunday june 25th ?
meet at Julep for 9:30 ? we leave 10:30

Bueno ?

june 25 is a no-go for me.

June 18 instead?

i feel that we've done the 327 plenty of times.... isnt it good to have a change?

June 18 and June 25 is a no go for me as I'm leaving from the 17 to the 4th of July.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

A survey would probably be best. It's impossible to make it fit everyones schedule. The week-end of St-Jean and Canaday day, are busy with people taking vacations away.

18th of June makes more sense and so does the 9th of July.

My grain of salt.

That being said, the 25th of June works for me... I might just be a bit "Capitain Slow" from the Rockfest's parties...

le 25, lendemain de la St-Jean...
Plusieurs vont etre magané de la vieille, moi inclus, mais surement In quand meme.

De toute facon peu importe la date il va en avoir qui pourront pas.

Pour avoir été à la première Pout'n'ride de MR, c'est clair que je viens à celle-ci !

Back