Stolen wheels PLEASE SHARE

these are the style I was talking about. You can't use an extractor on them or the undersized socket method, because the outer part just spins. It took me over an hour to get 4 off with an air chisel, on a lift, in a shop with all the other tools I could need.

KE40989991a.jpg

Need some of those for my wife's rav4. 2 of the lock nuts were missing a week after I installed the summer tires. I want say I didn't tight them enough, never do with lock nuts, but I've never had this happen before... besides, what are the chances both nuts were missing on the passenger side? I tighten the nuts with the torque and the locks slightly with the impact

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lock nuts should be tighten to the same torque as the rest of lug nuts. Why would you tighten them less?

i've always tighten them the same..80-90 lbs/ft..after 8 years , no issues what's so ever..always on torque wrench, never with impact gun.

C'est les chocs le trouble. Ce que t'as pas avec un torque wrench ou un Johnson bar.

-Ouais mais dans les garages...
-C'est pour ça que tu te ramasse avec de la rouille sur tes tuners nuts avec splines, dans les splines. Ou un socket magané qui bite pas bien.

maybe I'm being a bit of a douche but the area the car is at seems to be a bit ghetto.....

no lock nuts on top of it .... no alarm/camera/dashcam .....

sometimes you need to help yourself a little more...

still rages me btw.... cause no matter what they're still scum for doing this to the car

We need to set up bait cars and systematically remove these people from society. I mean, i know our priority is catching people doing 85 on the service road and cars with lowering springs, but it would be an even bigger service to also remove inbred degenerates from our streets too.

We need to set up bait cars and systematically remove these people from society. I mean, i know our priority is catching people doing 85 on the service road and cars with lowering springs, but it would be an even bigger service to also remove inbred degenerates from our streets too.

Les prisons sont déjà loadé de ces dégénérés là.
Le problème avec ces bébittes là, c'est que ça se reproduit à grande vitesse on dirait. ...

Ça arrivait dans les annees 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, et maintenant.

Tant qu'il va y avoir des choses a voler, les voleurs vont les voler.

Back