Stolen wheels PLEASE SHARE

wow,désoler pour toi. Généralement les voleurs ne prennent pas le temps de jacker la voiture non plus. Loose toutes les bolts, tire sur l'aile pour soulever l'auto et partent avec les roues :(

will keep eyes opened
ps :whats the best locks for german cars im looking to get myself some ?

Les locknut c'est utile, même souvent très.

Avez-vous déjà perdu votre clé et/ou été victime de vol ?

La grosseur de trou de ces bbs rend la job difficile.
Les outils à dispositions pour défaire un ''vrai lock'' à tête ronde et dessus unique :
- socket à crocs effilé inversé ( bien souvent c'est plus gros que la clé, et ca entre pas dans la roue)
- mèche à crocs inversé
- rod soudée.

Dans tout ces cas, ça prend du temps, et ca peut faire du bruit. Des fois c'est tout ce que ça prend.

J'ai été victime d'un vol et ma mère aussi.

À aunthsic, le matin je suis partis et je sentais du lousse dans la direction pour me rendre compte que mes roues coté passagé avaient 1 bolt chaque, oui la locknut. Mes nuts normales était devant chez nous, dans la rue.

¨Pour la voiture de ma mère, 1 roue était magané car le gars n'arrivait pas a enlevé le lock.

Avant de dire n'importe quoi, mettez vos mains à défaire un vrai lock et soyez victime d'un vol, vous verrais que ce n'est pas ''useless''.

Ceci n'empêche pas le vol, j'en suis contiens qu'un pro enlève ça, mais desfois c'est juste la goutte qui te fait sauver . Surtout que c'est souvent des ti-clins, donc on élimine ce pourcentage.
Tout ça dépend évidemment du type de roues et du type de lock. Les audi on souvent des trous tight fit.

plus1

Il y a quand mêmes des wheel locks qui sont plus chiant que d'autres. Ça peut dissuadé au moins une partie des "méchants".

If I ever decide to go with super high end mags, i'd so make a center lock/f1 style conversion

913509d1424573082-center-lock-wheels-gts-front-wheel.jpg

437861d1272423052-centerlock-wheel-removal-tool-must-see-for-the-diy-guys-tool1.jpg

Good luck removing.

Also, only reason i'd ever install an Accuair/Airride system, park the car, lay frame, no one will be able to jack it lift it without slamming into it with a forklift.

Other than wheel locks, IMHO this is the best deterrent for your driveway:

$T2eC16JHJGsFFMtLsrjuBS,IrliM+w~~60_35.JPG

Of course if a pro wants your mag wheels he'll wear a skimask and you'll have footage of a guy wearing a skimask taking your fucking wheels.

On the other hand many pros will see the camera and just go to the next car.

Example:

normalview.JPG

And a thief would see three red dots in the corder and wonder WTF is that? The night vision IR blasters are very bright on those night vision cameras.

pelican-best-red-night-vision-led-headlamp.jpg

Doesn't even have to be a REAL camera, or connected to anything.

A lot of thieves really don't care about security cameras, but having them can't hurt. Also, security footage is generally good for confirming that you were robbed by a pixelated human, who arrived in a vehicle. Not much more than that.

A lot of thieves really don't care about security cameras, but having them can't hurt. Also, security footage is generally good for confirming that you were robbed by a pixelated human, who arrived in a vehicle. Not much more than that.

Depand on the camera quality. I have 720/30fps cams and even on nightvision the quality is good enough to identify someone.

This is what i got all around my house.
TV-IP321PI

This is my front door mat on pitch dark. I think it's clear enough.
View attachment 28069

That still of the Sidekick was taken at 11PM with the lights off.

Plus it helps show insurance that you had at least some basic security and to prove at least in part that you're not trying to fraud.

If I ever decide to go with super high end mags, i'd so make a center lock/f1 style conversion

Good luck removing.

Also, only reason i'd ever install an Accuair/Airride system, park the car, lay frame, no one will be able to jack it lift it without slamming into it with a forklift.
watch them come back the next day...
https://rennlist.com/forums/attachm...573082-center-lock-wheels-gts-front-wheel.jpg
380000d1250809438-torque-wrench-options-for-mkii-centerlocks-img_0527.jpg

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachm...oval-tool-must-see-for-the-diy-guys-tool1.jpg

Good luck getting that socket.

I remember a guy who had TT swapped 84 Rabbit, awd, he had converted to center lock, the hub nut was like 67mm he had the socket in his car, fucker was huge. Show me please, how quickly you can your hands on a 67mm socket lol.

I remember a guy who had TT swapped 84 Rabbit, awd, he had converted to center lock, the hub nut was like 67mm he had the socket in his car, fucker was huge. Show me please, how quickly you can your hands on a 67mm socket lol.

Si le gars veut voler ce genre de roue il va se préparer et l'avoir le box pour les défaire.

I would say quickly

Only of you have shitty cameras... There are some very very very good quality units out there where you can read print on t shirts... They aren't expensive either

This is 2017, no reason to deal with grainy images and pixel humans.

Back