Stolen wheels PLEASE SHARE

NICOBKN

Hello everyone,

I just delivered this Audi last week for Unitronic. They were hoping to take the car down to the states for SoWo but unfortunately the BBS CH (wrapped with Michelin Super Sports) mags were stolen over the weekend.

It would be nice if you can share the album or at least some of the pictures on social media.

Thanks

It's not even my car but the level of disregard these thieves have for what other people have earned enrages me.. True scum of the earth.

Best of luck.

Really sucks! Just curious, I know wheel locks are close to useless, but did he have any?
You just said it. Wheel lock are useless. With or without they would of still left with the wheel.

Suck for op

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Fuck they left that car looking like a see-saw

see-saw+1.jpg

Good luck finding BBS CH-R's on Kijiji... Those things already on god knows who's car.

The wheel locks with the key that looks like a race track AND the ring on the outside that spins are a fucking nightmare to get off without the key.

Quel manque de respect hallucinant... En plus de voler les roues, ils maganent le véhicule avec les blocs de ciment, faut vraiment pas avoir de coeur.

lol aux personnes qui brailles au respect... C'EST DES VOLEURS ... en partant il n'y a aucun respect, car ils volent colisse ...

peine de mort tant qu'a moi

C est des jeunes , ce ne sont pas des pro.... les pros seraient partis avec le char complet et non risquer de se faire pogner à jacker un char sur le coin de la rue à 3 h du matin

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

C est des jeunes , ce ne sont pas des pro.... les pros seraient partis avec le char complet et non risquer de se faire pogner à jacker un char sur le coin de la rue à 3 h du matin

^ Its also a very different type of crime with a different sentence if caught.

J'ai vu le post, ensuite je vais sur Facebook et je vois ceci:

c9538f7b9f6355c6912e89b94e798785.png

Back