RIP Chris Cornell

Wow, mon adolescence... Je venais d'emprunter Down on the Upside des Soundgarden à mon Frère. Une des plus belle voix du rock.

Des paroles écrites pour Andy Wood, chanteur de Mother Love Bone après sa mort.

Elles vont maintenant pour Chris...

Please, mother mercy
Take me from this place
And the long winded curses
I keep hearing in my head
Words never listen
And teachers never learn
Now I´m warm from the candle
But I feel too cold to burn
He came from an island
And he died from the street
He hurt so bad like a soul breaking
But he never said nothing to me
So say hello to heaven
New like a baby
Lost like a prayer
The sky was your playground
But the cold ground was your bed
Poor stargazer
She´s got no tears in her eyes
Smooth like whisper
She knows that love heals all wounds with time
Now it seems like too much love
Is never enough, you better seek out
Another road ´cause this one has
Ended abrupt, say hello to heaven
I never wanted
To write these words down for you
With the pages of phrases
Of things we´ll never do
So I blow out the candle, and
I put you to bed
Since you can´t say to me
Now how the dogs broke your bone
There´s just one thing left to be said
Say hello to heaven

Damn, un pilier de mon adolescence j'ai plus connu audioslave que soundgarden mais bon
Rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right in the feels ce matin :(

Mon adolescence et d'excellents souvenirs de balade de voiture avec mon père en écoutant Soundgarden

La plus belle voix du Rock tant qu'à moi

Binnn nooooon! Quelle mauvaise nouvelle. Moi aussi je l'ai beaucoup écouter et écoute encore régulièrement dans audioslave... Très triste

ouais,

Il avait une vie bien rangée.. Ça sent l'arrêt cardiaque... On ne le se cachera pas, il a eu 2-3 décennies d'abus de substance probablement

Some of the only music I can listen to in any mood. One of my favorite videos is the vanishing point one "show me how to live"by audioslave.

RIP Chris Cornell

WTF... This song was literally just ending on the radio when I saw this thread title.

Truly a legendary voice. Suicide? Damn...

Ya it's not good.

Rest in peace brother, my love for what you did for metal was always loud as fuck.

I find it hard to swallow that he seemed so normal at last night's show then killed himself a few hours later.

Didn't the initial report say there was a rubber band/strap around his neck? Autoerotic asphyxiation?

Ceux qui confirment l'acte le font generalement sans signe et sans avertissement. Theyre fucking fed up with it. One night, its that one night. Goode bye.

Triste nouvelle pour le monde de la musique. Le suicide emporte un icône de plus du Grunge . RIP Chris Cornell.

Une de mes favorites.

J'ai de la misère à comprendre son suicide. Était-il si mal en point? Au début je pensais plus à une overdose/arrêt cardiaque.

Back