Manchester Arena explosion

seems like the UK police is treating this as a terrorist attack (shocking!)

so what's the hashtag gonna be this time? #ImUK ? #ImAriana ? .......where can I get one of those facebook apps that will have the union jack flag over my profile?

I gotta do this because I seriously care and believe it will stop terrorism.

Le suicide bomber édition neg de sable a décidé d'emporter ses 72 vierges direct avec lui.

Quand on pense qu'il y a plus d'harcèlement envers les juifs que les musulmans et qu'il n'existe aucune motion pour contrer la "casherophobie"...I mean, c'est d'une débilité incroyable cette motion.

M-630 déposé en 2015 par Irwin Cotler le député pour la circonscription de Mont-Royal et adopté avec unanimité au parlement. Quand tu sais pas de quoi tu parle, dit rien.

That the House condemn the alarming development of a new anti-Semitism, which manifests itself in ways including: (a) genocidal anti-Semitism, observable in the charters of certain terrorist groups, such as Hamas and Hezbollah, and in the state-sanctioned incitement perpetrated by governments such as the Khamenei regime in Iran; (b) the indictment of Israel and the Jewish people as the embodiment of all evil, including racism, imperialism, colonialism, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, and even Nazism; (c) political anti-Semitism, notably characterized by the denial of Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state, the denial of the Jewish people’s right to self-determination, and even the denial of the Jewish people’s existence as a people; and (d) the laundering of Jew-hatred under the protective cover of universal values, including the United Nations, international law, the culture of human rights, and the struggle against racism.

http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliament...785)/Motions?documentId=8052941&sessionId=151

japan-muslim-nuke1.jpg

Moi ce qui me fait perdre espoir dans toute ca c'est quand on sait pertinament qu'il y a des pays qui finance le terrorisme et que des pays comme le Canada continue a faire du commerce a signer des accords avec ce genre de pays la.

Si nos gouvernement voudrait enrayer ISIS ca serait fait depuis longtemps.

Moi ce qui me fait perdre espoir dans toute ca c'est quand on sait pertinament qu'il y a des pays qui finance le terrorisme et que des pays comme le Canada continue a faire du commerce a signer des accords avec ce genre de pays la.

Si nos gouvernement voudrait enrayer ISIS ca serait fait depuis longtemps.

Justin ne voudrait pas botter hors du pays un extrémiste reconnu coupable ! Yondoua absolu au passeport...

Hors-Sujet :
j'ai vu plein de foulards au congrès de Cul Solidaire...noyauté par des amis de la lune...pour cà qu'ils veulent s'associer au PéQ

Look at the comments on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VtQf8X4Ts

Even if half of them are trolling, it's still pretty ridiculous

^ sadly its entirely possible & unless cell phone vid comes out on liveleak etc...it's even probable : problem, reaction (pre-planned) solution (benefiting those that carried it out) - (their perceived) order out of (their created) chaos. proof(?) search: OPERATION NORTHWOODS & FALSE FLAG TERR0R!SM

Security "Experts" Making Endless Excuses Why There's Been Yet Another Successful Terrorist Attack!

^ sadly its entirely possible & unless cell phone vid comes out on liveleak etc...it's even probable : problem, reaction (pre-planned) solution (benefiting those that carried it out) - (their perceived) order out of (their created) chaos. proof(?) search: OPERATION NORTHWOODS & FALSE FLAG TERR0R!SM

Security "Experts" Making Endless Excuses Why There's Been Yet Another Successful Terrorist Attack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDn197Hgd0

I think it's the first time I see you actually type something.

Police, also first to arrive on the scene and analyse it : It's a terror attack
All media and SJW's : It's not a terror attack

Back