Where do you look when shopping for a car

Kijiji daily. B-PRO, JDM Connection, JDM auctions weekly.

Autotrader is useless IMO, and there's no Lespac out west. Craigslist is hit or miss, some areas seem to get better stuff than others (like BC for example).

I'm curious to see what else people use.

I found my fiesta over on autotrader. the posting had the wrong model on it. i just knew what to look for in the pictures and lowballed the dealership who didnt know they could have sold it 2k higher.

kijiji and autotrader.

I wish there was an option to remove specific models (for example when I look for under 4k$ vw, I really don't wanna see the 99 not-so-new beetles) and JDM/wheel shops. It wouldn't be too hard or long to program.

Lespac/kijiji + un tour des concessionnaires et quelques vendeurs de used autour de chez moi.

À date je suis ~50/50 acheté direct de particulier ou de concessionnaire/revendeur.

Je fais le tour des Presbytère pcq les prêtres ca abuse par leur char, juste les ptits gars

Letgo aussi il y en a.

Sinon il y a les sites qui regroupent plusieurs places genre honda-usage.ca, mazda-usage.ca, bmw-usage.ca, etc...

Decide what I like and need, read up on it and then go to the dealer for a test drive and buy if it's the one I wanted

I drive to local car sales places with a full repair shop, I try and find something that gives a warranty of some sort. Next is Autotrader and Kijiji.

Autotrader is easy, LesPac is easy, Kijiji is a pain because many sellers on Kijiji are selling crap that they couldn't trade in at the dealer for whatever reason - dealer lowballed them given the crap-ass condition of their cars but they think they can do better.

Never checked craigslist for a car.

MR for sale section?

kijiji #1 tout les jours ou presque même si j'ai déjà 4 chars dans cours lol
lespacs
autotrader/hebdo
ebay motors Canada
Forum du modèle que je recherche.
autocatch (plus pour ontario)
usedottawa (si ca marche encore)
craiglist pas souvent
cavendre.ca

Kijiji, autotrader.com, autoscout24, gumtree & tradecarview all depending what part of the world I feel like shopping in.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

1. Kijiji
2.Autotrader
3.Lespac

Ce que je fais cest que je cherche par annee, de la generation la plus recente possible. Apres je fais prix ascendant.

Tu peux trouver des mechant deals,Char recents pour vraiment pas cher.

Souvent ils ont plus de kilometrage mais en general ca derange pas vraiment, Car les vehicules recent avec beaucoup de kilo = Autouroute.

Si les entretiens regulier ont ete faits, tu peux trouver un vehicule recent de la derniere generation a petit prix.

Back