I'm interviewing Lance Stroll in a couple weeks. What do you guys want me to ask?

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I have the opportunity to do a 1 on 1 interview with F1 Driver Lance Stroll before the Montreal Grand Prix. Are there any questions that MR members would like to ask him? Give me a legit question and I'll even mention your name when asking.

est-ce qu'il peut parker par en avant? durant sa prochaine visite à Longueuil, il devra se conformer.

"What's your daily driver? (If he doesnt own a car what car would he like to own)

Congratulations getting into F1, good luck this season!"

Lol since you guys are dicking around il ask a second one. :laugh:

What was the switch from go karts to actual formula cars like?

Being part of the new generation of drivers, I'd be curious to know how much time he spend on games / simulators to learn the different tracks.
Is there a particular game / simulator that he prefers or that he feels is more realistic than others?

All jokes aside, I do have a serious question.

We've seen the actual laptimes, but how far behind does he feel he is compared to the top-tier drivers, and from a podium? Obviously, getting to know the tracks and seat time will greatly increase his chances of acheiving a podium (and hopefully more than one), but to close those few tens of a second on the leaders, but I'm curious to understand the actual difference from a driver's perspective.

How likely is it that you're going to take a stroll around l'ile notre dame ?

Are you scared of the wall of champions or le mur du quebec?

How does he keep his teeth from getting broken while racing with a silver spoon in his mouth?

Serious Q:

Does he think his talent is enough to have gotten him where he is, if he did not have his dads backing? If not, where does he think he would be without it?

Back