I'm interviewing Lance Stroll in a couple weeks. What do you guys want me to ask?

I'd ask how does he mentally prepare for an upcoming race knowing that there are some of the worlds best drivers in the field in the best cars.

How does knowing you can't run with the likes or Mercedes or Ferrari and will be relegated poor finishes effect you physiologically ...

You can also ask "coming into 2017 with cars that produce more down force and are harder to drive did Williams provide you with adequate seat time testing with mocked up down force levels on the 2014 car as Ferrari and Mercedes did.

Or

"Does having Massa, a driver of immense talent and age provide you with notes or act as a Mentor. Is the relationship between the two of you just team mates or friends. "

Or

"Where does Williams stand with poor performances and off track excursions. While there is a learning curve do they express that fact or is frustration growing in the garage and do you see a long term future with Williams or are other options open"

Back to you Crofty

Pourquoi ne pas avoir choisi le Nascar étant donné que tu peux gagner des points sans meme finir la course?

Being part of the new generation of drivers, I'd be curious to know how much time he spend on games / simulators to learn the different tracks.
Is there a particular game / simulator that he prefers or that he feels is more realistic than others?

Playstation....and he's crashing....good luck to him and I really do hope he has talent and not just another "paid seat"

I don't follow F1 or Stroll, but these quotes don't sound to me like they're coming from someone who deserves to be racing with the best of the best;

“It really pisses me off, because every time I play the PlayStation game, it’s always those corners that I couldn’t get right, and in reality it’s still those two corners!"
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/stroll-monaco-f1-playstation-crashl-910273/

Hasn't mastered the course on Playstation, but gets to do it in a real F1 car?

"I just lost the rear of the car pushing for the limit, it happens," Stroll said. "At least now I know."
http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/7334166-lance-stroll-s-struggles-continue-at-monaco-gp/

You're learning the limits of your car during a race???

I'm sure he's very skilled, but doesn't sound like he's ready for F1.

I guess that would be my question; "Do you deserve to be racing in Formula 1?"

I got a good one actually.....ask him about his last season in F3 and the use of special parts developed exclusively for him by Williams, leading to two disqualifications.

Did he not feel this was unethical, a form of cheating available only to those with really deep pockets trying to get the upper hand with something other than hard work, talent and dedication?

Loving (most of) the questions guys, thanks. I don't plan to ask him about his dad or his dad's wealth because that's what he probably gets asked every single interview. But there are some really good questions here.

Donnez-mois quelques-uns en français svp!

Being part of the new generation of drivers, I'd be curious to know how much time he spend on games / simulators to learn the different tracks.
Is there a particular game / simulator that he prefers or that he feels is more realistic than others?

easy answer,

Il c'est pratiqué toute sa jeunesse à Gran Turismo. Comme ça, a tous les fois qu'il frappait le mur, il n'y avait pas de dommage à sa voiture.

Back