I'm interviewing Lance Stroll in a couple weeks. What do you guys want me to ask?

Out of the current F1 drivers, who would you party the most with, wouldn't want to fist fight and which F1 legend would you want to compete the most against during this era of racing.

Lance, tu as eu ton lot d'erreur de pilotage et de sortie de piste. Tu explique souvent cela par le fait que tu apprend encore, et que tu n'as pas fini d'apprendre.
Sachant le début de saison que tu as eu jusqu'à présent, crois tu encore que la F1 était la meilleur place pour toi pour apprendre ?

Loving (most of) the questions guys, thanks. I don't plan to ask him about his dad or his dad's wealth because that's what he probably gets asked every single interview. But there are some really good questions here.

Donnez-mois quelques-uns en français svp!

I heard a couple interview with him on radio, they never asked him about his dad wealth that gave him a push, might be a good question to ask since on 4 interview i never heard that question being asked. Maybe they didnt because before the interview they tell what kind of question you cannot ask him.

Anyway from what i heard all he did every races as of yet is kiss the wall...

I'd ask how does he mentally prepare for an upcoming race knowing that there are some of the worlds best drivers in the field in the best cars.

How does knowing you can't run with the likes or Mercedes or Ferrari and will be relegated poor finishes effect you physiologically ...

You can also ask "coming into 2017 with cars that produce more down force and are harder to drive did Williams provide you with adequate seat time testing with mocked up down force levels on the 2014 car as Ferrari and Mercedes did.

Or

"Does having Massa, a driver of immense talent and age provide you with notes or act as a Mentor. Is the relationship between the two of you just team mates or friends. "

Or

"Where does Williams stand with poor performances and off track excursions. While there is a learning curve do they express that fact or is frustration growing in the garage and do you see a long term future with Williams or are other options open"

Back to you Crofty

Massa has known stroll since he was the age of son. Massa has ALREADY said he's a mentor to Lance.

Dear S2G-Unit.

How come you always post really
aggressively all the time? Danny asked for questions and was provided with them. Congrats you can provide a vague answer and congrats you know his karting instructor but there are many people who dont follow F1 religiously and might not know of the relationship between the two.

I dont doubt your knowledge but you come off as really arrogant

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back