News: Secretly Built Fast And The Furious Supra To Be Revealed Today

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a clickbait headline but it's true lol. Just found this out.

https://www.montrealracing.com/wp/w...-de-paul-walker-construite-en-secret/?lang=en

fast-and-furious-toyota-supra-2-777x425.jpg

[h=1]Secretly Built Fast And The Furious Supra To Be Revealed Today[/h]We have just discovered that a replica of the Toyota Supra from the original Fast and The Furious movie was built and will be unveiled today at Autodrome St-Eustache during the Paul Walker Memorial Ride event.
Graphics company LAP posted this photo on their Facebook page last night!

MontrealRacing.com will be at Autodrome St-Eustache today to cover the event with a live video.

This one actually looks well done. Nothing wrong with it that I could spot from the beginning like I did with the Eclipse. All it's missing is window tints...GTH Installations maybe? :p

wow another waste of money for a f&f replika.

Pour toi , peut etre, Pour le gars qui l'a monté surement pas...
S'il a l'argent et que c'est ca qu'il aime il peu bien se faire plaisir de la facon que bon lui semble sans se soucier des commentaires d'autrui.

Moi aussi ca serait tres loins dans mes projets, je préfère ancienne voiture V8 américaine.
Si c'est pas juste all show no go et qu'il a un moteur de fou la dedans c'est quand meme un beau projet.

I'm just impressed bu the minivan that's towing the car.... didn't think it had the towing capacity!

Back