Vice - Street Racing in Toronto

MrSpace

Legacy Member

Wow, did not think we had this in 2017 in Toronto. I don't think there's anything remotely close to that in Montreal since... Lafleur West island!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Lol... All I see is shitty FWD beaters driven by ti-counes. Lol @ that Murano tho

I like how these nerds try to justify illegal street racing in residential areas. 'they can block the road so we can street race' wtf is this dumbass saying lmao.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's all about highway pulls, nobody street races from a dig anymore

Lol... All I see is shitty FWD beaters driven by ti-counes. Lol @ that Murano tho

I like how these nerds try to justify illegal street racing in residential areas. 'they can block the road so we can street race' wtf is this dumbass saying lmao.

They are around the airport so no residential at all.

We saw many shitbixss but seems there was a BMW vs MB pull.

And the Murano you men the Puke (Juke)?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

The insano highway pulls are on the 407 between 400 and 404 (81 and 73), then from exit 66- 59

You don't see the serious cars in that video because the owners don't like to advertise. I bet that "race" was setup for Vice.... What a shitty selection of cars, slow as molasses! I might be out of the loop with "dig" street races here but I don't believe anything has been organized in years. Too many tracks around the city in short driving distance. Roll races on the other hand....

Some of them are on vqnorth. Lots of maxima's and Altimas out there

Yo who's man. Lol fucking Toronto people and their dumbass accent.

It's ridiculous. Funny how the narrator changes his demeanour next to the police. Starts talking like a normal human being and you can see him struggling trying to do so.....

Pourquoi si y font du 1/4 de mile dans le rue, y le font pas sur une piste? Je peux croire des pulls jusqua 250-300 mais pour un stop start...

Pourquoi si y font du 1/4 de mile dans le rue, y le font pas sur une piste? Je peux croire des pulls jusqua 250-300 mais pour un stop start...
No strips close to Toronto. The ones that did exist were forced to close because of NIMBYS.. Happened to Barrie Autodrome. TMP is located well south of Hamilton.

We are blessed to have 4 drag strips close to MTL. I remember when ASE starter opening during the week for racing it pretty much killed all the illegal races

Ahh la nostalgie des street races a québec avec quebecstreetracing.org!! Meeting tout les samedis derrière un commerce obscure pour décider ou les courses de la soirée se déroulerai.. le plus souvent dans un quartier industriel a st-augustin!

Wow this video makes me realise how lucky we are in MTL. I was talking to a dude from Icar a couple weeks ago when they had a kiosk at the local mall. I was shocked when he told me how much it cost to get on the track during track days. 30$ for 20 mins is fucking amazing.

I find it a shame that tracks arent built in ON, all these kids could just having a blast on the track and imo have more fun.

I just find it retarded how the kid says "your have to change your brakes and it cost a full tank of gas and tires" bruh, street racing also guzzles gas and kills tires, you dont have to go all out on the track if you dont want to.

I doubt this is real. Ontarians are well known to be extremely respectful of the law. They even obey pedestrian lights like their life depends on it lol.

Ahh la nostalgie des street races a québec avec quebecstreetracing.org!! Meeting tout les samedis derrière un commerce obscure pour décider ou les courses de la soirée se déroulerai.. le plus souvent dans un quartier industriel a st-augustin!

c'est en plain ça que ça m'a rappelé aussi! les courses à St-Aug ou sur charest. j'ai du y assister au moins 4-5 ans à tous les samedi dans la nuit. c'était le "bon vieux temps"

Back