Fastest 2000+ summer car for 10K?

OP devrait s'acheter un honda avec une tête rouge pis un séchoir à 10,000$ pis bragger qu'il mange tout sur la route et qu'il a le best bang for the buck

well that escalated quickly

this thread is absolute garbage, it's the equivalent of starting a thread like ''Whats the best 4x4/SUV 2001 and up'' and OP ending up with a FWD Rav4 because ''ain't no mountain high enough''

MR really is really disappointing at times.

this thread is absolute garbage, it's the equivalent of starting a thread like ''Whats the best 4x4/SUV 2001 and up'' and OP ending up with a FWD Rav4 because ''ain't no mountain high enough''

MR really is really disappointing at times.

Well, I did try and expose the troll....6 pages ago...

So pics of the G37s??

Called the guy last Thursday, Told me it was a Commercial Sale(2 taxes), Ask if he accept 10k, Declined. Totally blow out the Around 10k Budget i was planning on.

Some guys were right in this tread, Seem like the CTS-V 2004-2007 is the Best Value in Term of HP/Price you can have. I read those CTS-V the rear differential is very fragile.

Have looked at some on kijjiji. Found one. High mileage but im not sure about the rear differential Problems they seem too have.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...04/1259518560?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Called the guy last Thursday, Told me it was a Commercial Sale(2 taxes), Ask if he accept 10k, Declined. Totally blow out the Around 10k Budget i was planning on.

Some guys were right in this tread, Seem like the CTS-V 2004-2007 is the Best Value in Term of HP/Price you can have. I read those CTS-V the rear differential is very fragile.

Have looked at some on kijjiji. Found one. High mileage but im not sure about the rear differential Problems they seem too have.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...04/1259518560?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

les tapis antirouille.

Dude je t'ai poste une CTS-V dans tes prix la semaine derniere. La elle est vendue... personnellement - et j'ai une CTS4 - j'acheterais pas une CTS-V de 189.000km. C'est beaucoup trop de millage, pas juste le moteur la dessus, la suspension, differentiel et transmission vont te couter une beurree assez court terme.

Oh boy lol
You'll look like this
f6c72fd4af6d919e5a3273e9fcf69fdf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I loved having a Lancer but I'm not sure an Evo is the answer here unless he's looking to add a ticket compartment near the glovebox.

Why not get the god damn Boxster?

Why not get an 01-03 M3?

Why u no turbo?

Get Boxster, standalone +Turbo

Get Miata put blower, get Mr2 put blower, get anything and f*cking TURBO IT.

Urgh this thread hurts. It hurts a lot.

Back