papa Roach

I used to like them quite a bit... I haven't really heard a thing about them in 10+ years except for their new song that's getting radio play ("Help"). They sound very generic to me now, not that their sound was ever really original. Like so many other bands, they were just riding the Nu Metal wave.

Ah ben, ils existent encore? Ça doit faire 15ans que j'ai rien entendu d'eux autres à la radio. C'était du temps de "Last Resort".

Last edited:
I used to like them quite a bit... I haven't really heard a thing about them in 10+ years except for their new song that's getting radio play ("Help"). They sound very generic to me now, not that their sound was ever really original. Like so many other bands, they were just riding the Nu Metal wave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4

While I agree that they have turned to a more generic sound, it can't really be used as an excuse, because you'll never find anything to enjoy. Nothing is really "original" or "different" anymore unless it's complete garbage. It's just a question of liking the tone/sound they use for their instruments and liking the singers voice nowadays.

A mon avis, comme plusieurs bands, ils se sont retrouvés a faire du réchauffé. Des tounes qui vont nulepart. Bref un genre de blank de carriere mais ca fini par revenir souvent, le dernier album est mieux je trouve. Bref, t ecoutes pas ca pasque c est full original, t aimes ca ou pas.

Je trouve qu ils se sont somme toute bien replacé. Surtout avec la deuxieme toune que jai posté.

763.jpg

Back