This will never end, quand est ce que les gens vont se reveiller..

Right after champions league final...

Spoke to my friend who was in central London as it happened. Everything is on lockdown for the time being

Right after champions league final...

Spoke to my friend who was in central London as it happened. Everything is on lockdown for the time being

champions league final was in Cardiff and I don't know how many people were just watching in pubs and meandering around London after the match.

champions league final was in Cardiff and I don't know how many people were just watching in pubs and meandering around London after the match.

I am well aware of where it was.. Sat nights in central london are busy. London Bridge itself is not tourist attraction there is nothing really touristy around there. People often confuse Tower Bridge with London Bridge.

I am well aware of where it was.. Sat nights in central london are busy. London Bridge itself is not tourist attraction there is nothing really touristy around there. People often confuse Tower Bridge with London Bridge.

yup wouldn't need a special occasion for central london to be busy, and tower bridge has pedestrians traffic seperated from car traffic with rails. I always thought it was weird that most bridges in London don't have bollards or fences seperating cars from pedestrians. Guess that's likely to change now.

Le plus grave la dedans, c est que nobody is ever really safe, anywhere. How do you protect an entire society from hidden menace? Impossible.

pour quoter un membre de MR: apparemment que le gars a geulé "IL EST GRAND LE MYSTÈRE DE LA FOI!!" avant de slammer dans foule.

Maudits chrétiens.

Le plus grave la dedans, c est que nobody is ever really safe, anywhere. How do you protect an entire society from hidden menace? Impossible.

That's why you're much better off developing a prosperous society where people can thrive and not feel alienated is a much more sensible approach to reducing the number of young men who are susceptible to Islamic rhetoric/ propaganda.

Find me one of these loser terrorists that had a fulfilling life before they undertook these attacks. The vast majority were already known criminals with shit lives and nothing to live for + an ingraned hatred for socieety because they've felt since they were childhood they were being persecuted.

Meh, as the mayor of London Sadiq Khan said terror attacks are ‘part and parcel’ of living in a major city so don't you all act so surprised.

That's why you're much better off developing a prosperous society where people can thrive and not feel alienated is a much more sensible approach to reducing the number of young men who are susceptible to Islamic rhetoric/ propaganda.

Find me one of these loser terrorists that had a fulfilling life before they undertook these attacks. The vast majority were already known criminals with shit lives and nothing to live for + an ingraned hatred for socieety because they've felt since they were childhood they were being persecuted.

je dirais pas qu ils ont été persécutés. Jeez on se calme la. Les fous attirent les fous. Un fou qui dit que la religion c est la clé a un autre fou, ca fait un kamizaze.

I blame it all on koranic ideology pulled out from a fucking asshole named maux a maid.

Les voilées que l'on voit un peu partout de plus en plus révèlent un fait : un islamisme rampant qui est contre la violence mais d'accord avec tous les
principes de l'islam ...

Personne ne veut le croire mais Op a raison : ca n'arrëtera pas , ca s'en vient ici et ce n'est pas la sécurité qui nous sauvera , ca sera quand nous leur dirons :

tu viens ici , tu vis comme ici , t'es pas d'accord : décrisse au plus câlisse.

Il est minuit moins 5 ...temps de fermer toutes les mosquées , fuck la liberté de foutre la merde .

To those offended saying '' but the majority of muslims are good people '' , i respond :

to leard who rules over you simply find out who you cannot criticize - Voltaire.
in-case.jpg

the UK government is afraid 'backlash' and being called 'racist' by immigrants. but it's not afraid of 'backlash' from its own citizens and being called 'incompetent' which it is for not fulfilling its mandate.

funny side note. a client wanted to open an account with us without entirely filling the requirements. he was told what he had to do, he didn't want to, and he called our bank and complained that we're racist against people from the 3rd world countries. surely enough, I got a call from the bank on a serious note, asking me why we discriminate against people from the 3rd world countries. I told them that the client is now theirs, and if I see a single transaction for that client I'm reporting it to the authorities since I know the client did not satisfy the requirements. they backtracked so fast they probably fell off the fat chairs in their stupid conference room.

Attachments

• in-case-of-terrorist-attack-break-glass-thoughts-paaters-hash-21793425.jpg
    in-case-of-terrorist-attack-break-glass-thoughts-paaters-hash-21793425.jpg
    699 bytes · Views: 198
Last edited:
I think I've managed to capture all the world's organized religions in one photo :
77cc0352a38837970ef662bbab1a7c64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

the UK government is afraid 'backlash' and being called 'racist' by immigrants. but it's not afraid of 'backlash' from its own citizens and being called 'incompetent' which it is for not fulfilling its mandate.

Did they close their borders yet or still fighting for it? Closing the borders is not even a hard choice to make and they have trouble doing it... The shitheads doing the attacks are more often than not 2nd generation immigrants and officially "citizens". They are ages away from the solution.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31646999

He is middle class and well educated, which chimes with a lot of our research. Radicalisation is not principally driven by poverty or social deprivation.

Back