Event Coverage: Eurokracy: Setting The Standard

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
[FONT=&quot]A few scattered rain showers did little to hinder the crowds of people who descended on Circuit ICAR for day one of Eurokracy. The European-themed show has become so large that it doesn’t even matter if you’re a Euro enthusiast or not – Eurokracy is a must-see. People come from all over North America to see what organizers Jesse, Rick and Sergio have cooked up and it seems that each year is bigger and better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Check out the highlights from yesterday in our photo gallery below and if you missed it then you can always head up to ICAR for day two which is happening today.

https://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2017/06/eurokracy-un-nouveau-standard/

IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9631.jpg

IMG_9602.jpg
[/FONT]

Nice coverage Danny- I am happy I get to see what is the Euro scene without having to pay/spend a day walking around.
It would seem that the majority of these cars are built for shows and with the wheel/stance choice they have- don't do more than hard park. And I see that there are many wheel styles- more than I thought ever possible- most really ugly- almost like people are trying to out do themselves with the WTF factor.

That being said, I did see some really nice cars- 2002, volvo etc that are a treat to look at.

As far as the show is concerned- props to the organizers for putting together a huge meet- I know what takes and boy these guys have it right.

I had lots of fun yesterday but again this year my only negative point was the ''rest'' of the eurokracy.. I mean there was the show and shine that was legit as fuck but the rest of the parking was tons of euros but mixed with shitboxes and like stock hyundais and cars that don't belong there :dunno: so there was some nice builds but hidden with all the ''intruders''. i feel like they should park the non euro cars outside to keep the eurokracy vibe on the whole site

clearly the girl on the right is in love with the waitress. she was going for the kiss.

IMG_9657.jpg

bags/wheels/ugly wide body kit is the starter pack for the eurokracy show and shine i guess..

La plupart de la section show & shine est ordinaire mais ils y a plusieurs bijoux au alentours. Moi aussi je trouve que ca serai cool d'avoir un parking non euro pour pouvoir garder tout ce qui est europeen a la même place!

Sinon j'ai vraiment adoré ma journée! Mon 4e eurokracy et pas le dernier!

Suis-je le seul qui a le blues eurokracy en revenant a la maison et qui a toujours le gout de changer d'auto après une journée comme ca ? aha.

More form that function for any guy that puts his car through its pace on the track, but somewhat nice eye candy, and revenu generating event.

Last edited:
Le setup de parking etait vraiment weird, pour tout ce qui est pas la zone commerciale avec les booths c'était du first come 1st served et tu avait pas le choix de rentrer même en etant spectacteur.

Tu te retrouves avec ça (trouvez l'intrus) :

mini.jpg

ou dans mon coin : C63 AMG,E46 M3, Mazda B4000 lol
J'ai trouvé quelques autos qui etait show quality qui se sont retrouvé dans le fond du site avec des civic/mazda rouillées

I saw a bunch of non german cars... the show organisers cant control the type of cars people own....

Obviously thr biggest portion are going to be easily accessible vws/bmws...

But i saw range rovers/alfa/ferrari/saab/volvo/ renault/ rollsroyce/fiat etc...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

porsche etc.

Not enough saabs though lol

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures since I was not able to attend this year

Last edited:
Vraiment aimé comme d'habitude mais seigneur que les burnouts ça vient abusif.. Il devrait limité un peu pcq après 4-5 chars.. Tanné pas mal en plus que ça bloque le drag.

Back