Fake protest staged by CNN film crew at London Bridge terrorist attack scene

Trump est pas si fou que ça finalement

RedPill_hand.jpg

Honestly, pulling stuff like this should be illegal. There should be harsh penalties for twisting people's deaths to prove a point. Just like the boy who drowned. That's politics not journalism. There's no accountability left anywhere in the system and that spells the end of an empire.

but what's the point? what is the context of the fake protest, what are they reporting about?

is someone actually questioning the narrative? we might not actually be doomed.

What makes this fake and or a protest? Were they holograms? Did CNN pay them to be there?
CNN puts Muslim group against terrorism on TV doesn't get nearly as many clicks (thus ad money)

but what's the point? what is the context of the fake protest, what are they reporting about?

Seems like a clear "Muslim acceptance" propaganda clip to me.

It's getting ridiculous. Reminds me of the Unexploded Scotsman or the Kamikaze Scotsmen in Monty Python back when Scotland and Ireland wanted out of English control before UE.

CNN got caught so many times faking news that I'm surprised that people still watch it. Then again most people watch the news and leave it at that, whatever they are told is real to them and not question it.

My fav is 2 CNN woman fake reporting from 2 different locations were actually standing in the same parking lot 6 spaces from each other. You can watch the same vehicles pass behind both of them.

CNN use their own cameraman as somebody getting interviewed on the street, but the guy in the studio blows it at the end

Could go posting these for days because there are so many by pretty much every large news agency. It's the brainwashing machine controlled by whichever side the people running it are on. We're just labrats.

They've been doing this for decades...

This one's a classic, go to 6:55 for a laugh. Completely ridiculous..

When CNN says something, I assume the opposite is true then I go from there.

My fav is 2 CNN woman fake reporting from 2 different locations were actually standing in the same parking lot 6 spaces from each other. You can watch the same vehicles pass behind both of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmTeRB9Ni8

This is not what happened.

The lady on the right WAS remote, BUT they green screen it, which isin't a big deal.

The lady on the left, you can see her hair moving because of wind.
The lady on the right, no hair movement, she was indeed in a studio and you can see the image composition around her hair. You can also tell by her movements she's not standing, but sitting at a desk.

They were not at the same location so CNN didn't really fake it.

If those protestors were already present on the scene, I don't see any problems in asking them to rearrange for a perfect shot. No different then makeup before an interview.
If those people were paid and the signs were provided by CNN (which there is no proof of) then it's definitely a huge scandal.

This is not what happened.

The lady on the right WAS remote, BUT they green screen it, which isin't a big deal.

The lady on the left, you can see her hair moving because of wind.
The lady on the right, no hair movement, she was indeed in a studio and you can see the image composition around her hair. You can also tell by her movements she's not standing, but sitting at a desk.

They were not at the same location so CNN didn't really fake it.

MAD investigation skills!! props!

So...

...it's common practice for news media to place protestors behind reporters.

I'm sorry, is that not staging?

Back