Dealer or Lebeau for windshield replacement?

allroad

Have to get the windshield changed, better to go to Lebeau or Dealer? I know windshields are not made by the car manufacturer, but is it best to go to the dealer to get an OEM replacement or deal with Lebeau?

Lebeau offre les deux. OEM ou jobber.

Au dealer il va surment vendre juste du OEM mais souvent c'est meme pas eux qui le font, c'est un indépendant qui se déplace quelques fois dans le mois a ce dealer et faire des pare brise toute la journée.

I asked Canbec to match Lebeau's price and they did for OEM-equal glass.

I'd rather have it changed at the dealer so if they fuck up something in the rain/wiper/light sensors then they have to fix it.

At our dealership we have a glass company come in for glass replacements. Obviously we use OEM glass. I asked them once if there was any real difference between OE or aftermarket. They said as far as the glass itself there's no difference. The difference is in the cut, OEM will always be perfect, and aftermarket might be a little off. They still seal just fine, but it may not sit exactly even.

Le pare-brise était moins cher pour mon E46 M3 au dealer que Lebeau et Lebeau était même pas capable d'avoir les rubber strips pour le pare-brise et backglass...

j'ai fait changer mon windshield par ph vitre d'auto et après un hiver ils est pleins de grafigne dedans et il dise que cé mon balais a neige qui a fait ca pis j'ai le meme balais que l'autre hiver d'avant .Vraiment un windsheild de marde

Back