Cars N Coffee X

Al3x_666

Legacy Member
Aujourd'hui de 12h00 a 16h00 @ Lambo MTL

Écran géant pour écouter le GP F1 en prime de la belle température et des belles voitures!!! :)

b163c3eb0c90a43200e2ed2842f56468.jpg

Entrée toujours gratuite pour tous.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

La prochaine fois ce serait bien de le savoir à l'avance comme d'habitude...

Effectivement,
j'aurais été ,
sauf que j'ai ouvert l'ordi a 11:00 et vue ca, trop tard j'avais déja 4 beer sous la cravate, alors j'ai checké la F1 ici .

Last edited:
Tu y étais Al3x_666...?

Tu as surement remarqué la gang de "Loco-Mobile.ca" (au fond, près du truck de "Puff's")

Les "Loco-Girls"...!
20170611_121639.jpg

20170611_121726.jpg

:bigup:

That was a nice shirt you had yesterday, where did you get it ?

Thanks

I know you were around yesterday. Funny how you were spying on me and making sure I was not going to be able to spot you - don't worry, I wasn't looking for you.

Another of these smartass comments and I'm back right at you.

Who knows, maybe I'm not the only one you're creeping out and who still has an open case with the police on your ass.

I know you were around yesterday. Funny how you were spying on me and making sure I was not going to be able to spot you - don't worry, I wasn't looking for you.

Who knows, maybe I'm not the only one you're creeping out and who still has an open case with the police on your ass.

Spying on you ? Yeah sure. I was “spying” on you.
Pretty sure I was standing in front of my car for a good part of the event, you passed right next to me and I looked at you. But hey, I was making sure you didn’t spot me.

And yet again, YOU are threatening me:

I can assure I’m not creeping on anyone but please aware me, I’m really interested in knowing who I’ve been “creeping” without even knowing it...

Don’t tell me Diode or Polak because I’ll lol if it’s them.

Let’s be honest, if I wanted to creep on you I wouldn’t be driving in front of your house, right when you are leaving, btw what a coincidence eh how did I guess you were leaving, in a yellow car that you know I own and that is pretty fucking easy to spot, that wouldn’t be smart would it ?

Btw, you still didn’t aware me on the store you bought your shirt.

Thanks, keep cool, it’s hot outside.

Oh yeah, nice M3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j'avais toujours rever de voir une BMW jaune pisse dans un car show haut de gamme :( j'ai rate ca

Si je veux voir des vielles américaines rouillées qui flip quand tu prends une courbe a plus de 50km/h , je viens chez toi ?

Ps btw c’est ouvert à tout le monde, c’est pas juste du haut de gamme...

2d3e35f359aef6569eae1cf0ab841fd5.jpg

Back