Cars N Coffee X

6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8--michael-jackson-michael-o%27keefe.jpg

Si je veux voir des vielles américaines rouillées qui flip quand tu prends une courbe a plus de 50km/h , je viens chez toi ?

Ps btw c’est ouvert à tout le monde, c’est pas juste du haut de gamme...

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/2d3e35f359aef6569eae1cf0ab841fd5.jpg

j'avais toujours rever de voir une BMW jaune pisse dans un car show haut de gamme :( j'ai rate ca

Si on regarde bien sur la photo ci-dessus, on dirait bien qu'il y a une Mustang V6 convertible en arrière-plan. Alors, c'est vraiment ouvert à tout le monde.

Yavait une mazda 3 aussi..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S'il y a de la place pour une Mazda3, je me dis qu'il y avait surement de la place pour une MINI Cooper S décapotable avec toit fini et calipers avant saisis (fvcking oxydation de calipers Chrysler à marde, ça fait 2fois qu'ils saisissent).

S'il y a de la place pour une Mazda3, je me dis qu'il y avait surement de la place pour une MINI Cooper S décapotable avec toit fini et calipers avant saisis (fvcking oxydation de calipers Chrysler à marde, ça fait 2fois qu'ils saisissent).

caliper Chrysler sur un Mini ???
je savais que le moteur etait un heritage Chrysler mais les calipers ?

caliper Chrysler sur un Mini ???
je savais que le moteur etait un heritage Chrysler mais les calipers ?

Tous les calipers 1st gen de tous les non-JCW sont made-in Chrysler. Ce sont les mêmes types de calipers qu'on retrouvent sur les 1st gen Neon et les 1st et 2nd gen Sebring.

Pour avoir des calipers qui ont de l'allure sur une 1st gen MINI Cooper, il faut soit aller dans l'aftermarket (genre Brembo et Wilwood) ou les JCW brakes-kit.

You mean BMW a marde qui recycle des pièce à marde

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You mean BMW a marde qui recycle des pièce à marde

C'était Rover qui ont décidé d'aller des sous-produits Chrysler. Par la suite, BMW a acheté le projet New MINI de Rover qui était quasiment complété. BMW a apporté l'ajout du supercharger dans les versions S et S JCW et le kit JCW pour les non-S et S. Rover n'avait pas envisagé une version haute-performance JCW pour leur projet New MINI.

Je ne suis pas un fan de BMW mais ces coin-ronds de conception, c'est la faute à Rover - pas à BMW.

Tous les calipers 1st gen de tous les non-JCW sont made-in Chrysler. Ce sont les mêmes types de calipers qu'on retrouvent sur les 1st gen Neon et les 1st et 2nd gen Sebring.

Pour avoir des calipers qui ont de l'allure sur une 1st gen MINI Cooper, il faut soit aller dans l'aftermarket (genre Brembo et Wilwood) ou les JCW brakes-kit.

sur les 1G on peut installer des calipers de 300C dual pistons assez facilement

C'était Rover qui ont décidé d'aller des sous-produits Chrysler. Par la suite, BMW a acheté le projet New MINI de Rover qui était quasiment complété. BMW a apporté l'ajout du supercharger dans les versions S et S JCW et le kit JCW pour les non-S et S. Rover n'avait pas envisagé une version haute-performance JCW pour leur projet New MINI.

Je ne suis pas un fan de BMW mais ces coin-ronds de conception, c'est la faute à Rover - pas à BMW.
Bon ça fait plus de sense. Je trouvait ça bizarre un peu

Bon ça fait plus de sense. Je trouvait ça bizarre un peu

Mais le choix du moteur Prince provenant de PSA sur la 2nd gen, ça, c'est la faute à BMW. Le moteur Prince PSA a connu beaucoup de ratés: des recours collectifs en Europe et aux USA contre PSA.

Spying on you ? Yeah sure. I was “spying” on you.
Pretty sure I was standing in front of my car for a good part of the event, you passed right next to me and I looked at you. But hey, I was making sure you didn’t spot me.

And yet again, YOU are threatening me:

I'm not threatening you, you're not welcome here, you've been perma-banned numerous times before. I passed in front of your car three times and to be honest, I don't know what you look like. Instead of possibly being a man and coming up to me to apologize for your very questionnable behavior in the past, you did no such thing. Instead, the best you can come up with is "hey, nice shirt, where did you buy it?".

I can assure I’m not creeping on anyone but please aware me, I’m really interested in knowing who I’ve been “creeping” without even knowing it...

Don’t tell me Diode or Polak because I’ll lol if it’s them.

Let’s be honest, if I wanted to creep on you I wouldn’t be driving in front of your house, right when you are leaving, btw what a coincidence eh how did I guess you were leaving, in a yellow car that you know I own and that is pretty fucking easy to spot, that wouldn’t be smart would it ?

Btw, you still didn’t aware me on the store you bought your shirt.

Thanks, keep cool, it’s hot outside.

Oh yeah, nice M3

Do yourself a favor, stop being that little prick you are online and do not reply to this message. You know you've been stalking me and drove around my house on more than one occasion, yet my address is nowhere to be found online. You know you pussied out like a bitch and stayed in your car when I confronted you after you flew driving over 80 km/h in a residential area, let alone a school zone and illegally drove in a one-way trying to get away. But yeah, it was all a coincidence, you were just casually driving around. Nothing suspect there, right?

The same night, a case has been opened by the Vaudreuil SQ, a case they took very seriously and a case that is still open with them - a simple phone call and you're in deep shit. Apparently, they do not fuck around with such cases, who would have thought.

You might act tough and keep playing smart-ass, but the cops who intercepted you that night commented on that very, very soft and shaky handshake of yours when they made it clear it'd be better to re-consider some of your decisions and future actions. Yup, ask me how I know.

I'll stop there now. You should do the same.

I'm not threatening you, you're not welcome here, you've been perma-banned numerous times before. I passed in front of your car three times and to be honest, I don't know what you look like. Instead of possibly being a man and coming up to me to apologize for your very questionnable behavior in the past, you did no such thing. Instead, the best you can come up with is "hey, nice shirt, where did you buy it?".

Do yourself a favor, stop being that little prick you are online and do not reply to this message. You know you've been stalking me and drove around my house on more than one occasion, yet my address is nowhere to be found online. You know you pussied out like a bitch and stayed in your car when I confronted you after you flew driving over 80 km/h in a residential area, let alone a school zone and illegally drove in a one-way trying to get away. But yeah, it was all a coincidence, you were just casually driving around. Nothing suspect there, right?

The same night, a case has been opened by the Vaudreuil SQ, a case they took very seriously and a case that is still open with them - a simple phone call and you're in deep shit. Apparently, they do not fuck around with such cases, who would have thought.

You might act tough and keep playing smart-ass, but the cops who intercepted you that night commented on that very, very soft and shaky handshake of yours when they made it clear it'd be better to re-consider some of your decisions and future actions. Yup, ask me how I know.

I am going to reply because the things you are saying are inaccurate.

Your address is online, everything is online.

I drove away because you got out of your car screaming at me like a maniac. What if I would’ve come out of the car, both of us would be in trouble. You probably more then me. Not because you are stronger then me or you would’ve kicked my ass. Because you actually have a family and a career. I don’t. Just think about that.

And btw I went to see the cops and I shook their hands normally. Was it weak, I don’t know, maybe.
They also commented about you saying how you don’t want any problems because you are a father and have young children and don’t want anything to do with this. But then you make threats to a random dude online, not the smartest thing to do for a parent according to them.

And with the SQ bullshit please stop. I bought a car from a dealer close to your house, passed many many many times there with my m3, saw plenty of cop cars, they passed by me, even stopped behind me at a red light. I was never even stopped. Oh and btw, one of the car was the same SQ with the 2 guys yesterday night when I dropped my car at the garage. They didn’t say anything. I don’t know how seriously the take a situation that isn’t serious at all. Because let’s be honest, you are making this story like I threatened you when you actually did and you continue.

If you don’t want me here that’s fine. It’s not your forum. If you didn’t want me here you would’ve banned me when I posted the pic of my car, but I think you enjoy this, trying to prove how alfa you are on here.

And the shirt thing was to deviate the discussion from turning into a shitty conversation. Wasn’t obvious I wanted to tease you with the post I made ? Do you I would’ve posted pictures of my car if I didn’t want people to know who it was ?

I think the horse is dead, you should stop beating it and move on. Ban me if you want, I only made an account to pm a member because I had questions which I did. Now I can troll and piss people of, which I frankly really like.

Sur ce, familiprix.

Bon aprem, fait beau dehors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And jus to point out how you are lying :

I know you were around yesterday. Funny how you were spying on me and making sure I was not going to be able to spot you - don't worry, I wasn't looking for you.

I passed in front of your car three times and to be honest, I don't know what you look like.

So you know I was spying on you but you don't know what I look like...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeee

Back