Lost a MR Member today

Really sad news man :(

La mere de mon meilleur amis sort tout juste d'un cancer, cette maladie la commence a être trop populaire a mon gout. Notre bouffe? Notre air? les ondes partout? Dunno...

May you rest in peace!!

Jesus Christ...a brand new father to top it all off...

:(

It's things like this that make you think how important it is to live out your life in the most enjoyable way every day.

Rest in peace man.

Wow, he was 38. Gone WAY too soon...

Last edited:
Jesus christ man. Nobody can tell me its natural to die a that age. At 70? okay, its sad but its the order of things. But at 38? fuuuuuu

We lost a family member who was 32 last year, to cancer also, and it shook everyone around us. The shock was huge. Its just not right to die at that age. Not even having time to have kids :(

Jesus christ man. Nobody can tell me its natural to die a that age. At 70? okay, its sad but its the order of things. But at 38? fuuuuuu

We lost a family member who was 32 last year, to cancer also, and it shook everyone around us. The shock was huge. Its just not right to die at that age. Not even having time to have kids :(

32?? No words...
I had a friend with cancer at 24. He survived, thankfully. Another lost a battle with brain cancer at 25...that hits hard. You're still just a kid at that age...

One of my brother got diagnosed with with a very shitty cancer at about the same time he learned he was gonna be a father, he wasn't sure for a while if he was going to see his son grow up... was horrible.

R.I.P., I know the feels they went through :(

I lost one of my best friends at 16 to a rare form of brain cancer. I'm 30 now and I still visit his parents on his birthday and random visits from time to time. He said to his parents that I was one of the only people that called him and still made him laugh near the end and because of that they're eternally grateful.

I never knew the guy but losing someone to cancer sucks big time even more when it's a member of the same (car) community.
May he rest in peace...

I never met him.

Never saw any of his posts....

But wow am I getting a feels trip right now. This is truly disappointing. It happens every day to people who are loved by many, and love many, and yet it's always equally disappointing.

My true condolences to everyone who was attached to him.

RIP
I hate that these things kill, and tear families apart.

As an aside, my PhD in the UK was in cancer research. Now my Phd work is cited on the CRISPR patents that might make many diseases treatable in the future. That work was 21 years ago. Change is coming, but progress is slow, and everyone thinks first about how they can make their millions.

RIP
I hate that these things kill, and tear families apart.

As an aside, my PhD in the UK was in cancer research. Now my Phd work is cited on the CRISPR patents that might make many diseases treatable in the future. That work was 21 years ago. Change is coming, but progress is slow, and everyone thinks first about how they can make their millions.

Feel free to post in OT about CRISPER/Cas9, give us some insight on that form of treatment and the research. It so revolutionary and cutting edge.

RIP

J'ai perdu un de mes amis en fin de semaine du cancer. 34 ans 2 kids don't aucun en haut de 5 ans ... Un maudit bon gars...Ça fesse...

Back