Lost a MR Member today

JagImaging

MR staff member
Found out some crapy news today. Long time MR member Phil ( FastPhil ) lost his battle against cancer. Phil was a super nice guy and will be missed!

19143211_10154527013727213_4921880531401363305_o.jpg

His Bagged Cobra was a COTM.

https://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?784654-Octobre-2011-2003-Ford-Mustang

damn... I really hate hearing this, it really is sad- looks pretty young- Godspeed- condolences to the family and friends...

Criss de cancer du tabarnak... Jsuis écoeurer d'en entendre parler!

Mes sincères condoléances à la famille 😥

Toujours triste des nouvelles comme ça, RIP FastPhil

Je ne le connaissais pas, mais je l'ai croisé plusieurs fois a St-Eustache dans ça Cobra et dieu qu'elle était parfaite !

Saw that on your FB earlier today :(
So sad.. RIP brother.

Met him once, was indeed a super nice guy

OMG. I purchased my Audi A3 from him less than 2 years ago. My wife and I were expecting a baby and needed another car. Went to see Phil who was super nice and had just purchased an A6 for his family. He had traded his cobra but couldn't stop talking about it. He really liked that car. He took his time with me and everything. I talked to him a few months after i purchased the car and he still answered some of my questions i had. Phil then told me how his wife was also expecting and how he was over the moon about it. Was going to reach out to him this summer again to see how he was doing being a dad.
If someone has info on the viewing etc can u please post it or pm. My wife and I are so sad about learning this and want to pay respects. Thank you

Back