Why people hate the CLA AMG and say it's not a real AMG?

mig0s

I have a friend who just got a CLA AMG, I was a passenger for like 30mins and i think it's awesome. But our other friends are hating and laughing at him. Looked online and seems like every one hates it and says it's not a real AMG?

Is it because it's a 4 cylinder? I'd totally drive it as a daily

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Because they're made in Hungary and India?

I dunno, maybe I'm just a dumb fuck but I don't dig this car at all.

AMG, M cars etc are all going soft IMO compared to what they used to represent. It's all about selling that badge now.

Because they're made in Hungary and India?

I dunno, maybe I'm just a dumb fuck but I don't dig this car at all.

AMG, M cars etc are all going soft IMO compared to what they used to represent. It's all about selling that badge now.

what does it matter where its built??

I had plenty of mexican built VWs and they were better and rusted less than the US/german built vws i had.

I agree its all about selling that badge, but its been like that for the last 25 years at least..

Je me demande de plus en plus si je suis le seul a trouver sa beau un CLA, AMG ou non loll! Mais, je trouve sa beau dans le meme sens que je trouve sa beau un miata hardtop... C'est pas ce qui a de plus mâle comme char.

Moi j'utilise le mien comme DD et je n'ai pas à me plaindre du tout... full equip, je ne manque de rien, awd ( meme si fwd biaised) je peux le conduite à l'année et dans la neige sans soucis. Avec un tune et un TCU update c'est un monstre pour un DD 4cyl.

Un C63 c'est nice mais tant qu'à aller dans le plus haut de gamme pour un DD j'irais avec le e63. Pour ce qui est d'un jouet RWD ce n'est pas le choix qui manque

Mon voisin en a une noire.

- Look discutable
- Son de mar.... specialement quand sa lache des ptits pet WTF ???
- Pas de v8 ou 6 Turbo
- Pas de RWD
- Finition interieure discutable

Nope

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Look très discutable.

Finition très discutable, même le capot tient pas seul avec un cylindre, t'a encore le ptit bras de métal cheap que tu doit mettre toi même.. Ça en dit long sur le public qui était visé avec ce modèle. Besoin d'une ride pour le Beach club les filles?

I'm also not a fan of the CLA45

First off I think the CLA is just an ugly car to begin with
second the back seats are useless unless you're a midget, and even if you're a midget, the seating is so weird vs the windows that you have to crouch forward to see anything outside
third for cheaper I would get a GOLF R if you have to have 4 door/4 seats .... if 2 door is fine then I'd get an M240i

There's just something about the CLA that screams CHEAP FWD BENZ WANNABE NO XENONS when I see one (I know the AMG has Xenons but you get my point...)

Back