Feature Article: I have five pairs of movie passes to Baby Driver to give away. First come first serve

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I have 5 pairs (10 tickets) to give away to this new movie courtesy of Sony Pictures.

BABY DRIVER
Wednesday June 21, 19h00
Scotia Bank Cinema.

This is a forum member only contest because I want to reward you guys for your continued support.

To get the tickets all you have to do is invite your Facebook suggested friends to Cars on Fire on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1299071826841444/

Click Share>invite friends>select all and it will invite a few hundred "suggested" friends. It's usually around 150

Once you have done it post in the thread. I will take the first five people.

baby-driver.jpg

I want to reward you guys for your continued support.

To get the tickets all you have to do is invite 500 Facebook friends to Cars on Fire on Facebook.

LOLLLL

I dont have 500 friend
And i dont think my aunt will like car on fire lol

Anyway fuck dat... I would have liked it but no way ill bother everyone in my friend list

I don't even have 150 friends on FB, how would I invite 500? Usually, contests are with a 3-10 friend invite. lol

Fair enough. Just invite your suggested friends (facebook tells you how much when you select all - usually around 150) and that'll be fine.

J'ai pas de Facebook. De toute façon, on peut décerner toute de suite une paire à mox: il gagne tous les concours MR et Facebook de toute façon.

Back