Focus ST '17

it is the one with the slight refresh, flat bottom steeringwheel and other small adjustments on the exterior. Handling is apeshit with the Eagle F1 summers. Power is decent for every day driving, mpg is mediocre at best, but im ok with that. Lighter wheels improved the car a ton, stock wheels are anchors @ 26lbs each, my new ones are 20lbs, and it makes a huge difference. Just installed a turbosmart dual port BOV for the PSSSSHHHHHHHH, apparently its one of the quiet ones, yet I found its loud as f.

Originally I was shopping for a fiesta st as my daily car, there was a black focus st for the same price, but dont want more black cars (pain in the ass to keep clean)... was about to pull the trigger on the fiesta but got alerted that this one in Race Red was on sale for 500$ less then the fiesta, no brainer.

My plan is to get the FRPP tune and a res delete and call it a day for mods, then drive it for 3 years or so and trade in for an RS.

Thanks for the kind comments!

it is the one with the slight refresh, flat bottom steeringwheel and other small adjustments on the exterior. Handling is apeshit with the Eagle F1 summers. Power is decent for every day driving, mpg is mediocre at best, but im ok with that. Lighter wheels improved the car a ton, stock wheels are anchors @ 26lbs each, my new ones are 20lbs, and it makes a huge difference. Just installed a turbosmart dual port BOV for the PSSSSHHHHHHHH, apparently its one of the quiet ones, yet I found its loud as f.

Originally I was shopping for a fiesta st as my daily car, there was a black focus st for the same price, but dont want more black cars (pain in the ass to keep clean)... was about to pull the trigger on the fiesta but got alerted that this one in Race Red was on sale for 500$ less then the fiesta, no brainer.

My plan is to get the FRPP tune and a res delete and call it a day for mods, then drive it for 3 years or so and trade in for an RS.

Thanks for the kind comments!

Nice car !

How is your TS Bov set, i'm at tight and 2 turn back and i'm wondering if i should do tight and 1 turn back to see if it's a bit faster.

Thanks! So is yours :)

The new version of the TS dual port BOV isnt adjustable :(.

You dind't get the Kompact Shortie Dual Port ?

ts02031061_1.295.jpg

tres beau petit char, le rouge va a merveille. J'en ai essayé une l'ans passé, c'est fou comment c'est agile et précis,
c'est nerveux quand tu tiens ca haut dans en rpm.

tres beau petit char, le rouge va a merveille. J'en ai essayé une l'ans passé, c'est fou comment c'est agile et précis,
c'est nerveux quand tu tiens ca haut dans en rpm.

Merci

Its a fun car on the limit, not the usual car that understeers everywhere, have already been sideways more times then I can count :D, just yesterday some old guy in a new cooper jcw tried to race me :D.... TRIED hehehe.

18x8 TRmotorsports, its Tire Racks own brand of wheels, not very high end, but anything is better then the OE bricks :D.

They also fit the RS, with about 3mm caliper clearance on the front. I know this because I am going to order the RS brake upgrade for my ST, and needed to know if the wheels would fit with the brembo calipers.rs_wheels.jpg

Merci

Its a fun car on the limit, not the usual car that understeers everywhere, have already been sideways more times then I can count :D, just yesterday some old guy in a new cooper jcw tried to race me :D.... TRIED hehehe.

Mais 200hp pour un petit char comme ca c'est beaucoup, j'aime les produits américains plus qu'européen et je dois dire que la Fiesta St me tente,
et ca se trouve a bon prix dans le usagé.
Peut etre un de mes prochains toy moi aussi.

Last edited:
shit, de mémoire je pensais 200,
tbk pour ca que j'ai trouvé le char nerveux a haut régime !

Last edited:
Mais 200hp pour un petit char comme ca c'est beaucoup, j'aime les produits américains plus qu'européen et je dois dire que la Fiesta St me tente,
et ca se trouve a bon prix dans le usagé.
Peut etre un de mes prochains toy moi aussi.
Les bancs sont cool, mais le reste de l'intérieur est ordinaire sur la fiesta St, j'ai été la voir de plus près au salon de l'auto cette année et j'ai été un peu déçu...! Reste que c'est un super char

Les bancs sont cool, mais le reste de l'intérieur est ordinaire sur la fiesta St, j'ai été la voir de plus près au salon de l'auto cette année et j'ai été un peu déçu...! Reste que c'est un super char

Faut pas s'attendre a de la "grosse classe" sur une auto de moins de 20k. Et même a 20-25-30k dans beaucoup de voitures c'est relativement cheap. Platique faux finit FTW.

Et même plus chère ;) Doug FTW !

Ca reste a la base une....Fiesta.
Oui c'est ordinaire comme intérieur mais pas pire qu'une Corvette C5 lol,
essaye la, tu va vite oublier l'intérieur, tres surprenant dans l'ensemble pour le prix que tu peut avoir ca.

Back