Porsche 997

Ask Lauzon to provide the PPI. It is a 180 point check evaluation of the car and includes a compression test of the engine, tells you how many times the engine was over-rev, visual inspection of everything on the car, etc.

Ok, Porsche experts! Looking at a rebuilt GT3 (997.1) - frame was bent - fixed by Lauzon, mechanics by VAG. Low mileage, 2007.

What could possibly go wrong? Car is used for DE at Mont Tremblant. I'll have an expert driver and GT3 owner do a test drive.

Upgrades: RSS tables, ARP studs, Cup style single mass flywheel and RS clutch. Period correct RS wing and original GT3 as well. Tequipment roll bar. Chronos package. Was imported in Canada with salvage US title and was repaired by VAG Motorsport and completely repainted in 2010. Full repair history available.

Go to momentum and get it on the alignement machine for corner balances, they will tell you if the frame is actually straight or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Elle a subit beaucoup de trackday...

Fait scanner l ecu pour les miss-shift.

Je te souhaite qu elle brise pas trop souvent $$$

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai déjà conduis cette GT3 à Calabogie. Elle va très bien et elle a toujours été très fiable.

Mais pour le prix demandé, je payerais un 20000$ de plus pour une non VGA. Lauzon en a 2-3 à vendre depuis un bon bout.

Ok, Porsche experts! Looking at a rebuilt GT3 (997.1) - frame was bent - fixed by Lauzon, mechanics by VAG. Low mileage, 2007.

What could possibly go wrong? Car is used for DE at Mont Tremblant. I'll have an expert driver and GT3 owner do a test drive.

Upgrades: RSS tables, ARP studs, Cup style single mass flywheel and RS clutch. Period correct RS wing and original GT3 as well. Tequipment roll bar. Chronos package. Was imported in Canada with salvage US title and was repaired by VAG Motorsport and completely repainted in 2010. Full repair history available.

Front hit okay. Rear hit iffy... VGA C2 or C4S is fine, not sure I'd get a VGA GT3.

question is do you need a GT3.. Pointless if you won't be tracking it and driving mostly on the street.

Front hit okay. Rear hit iffy... VGA C2 or C4S is fine, not sure I'd get a VGA GT3.

question is do you need a GT3.. Pointless if you won't be tracking it and driving mostly on the street.

And you can get a brand new Corvette Stingray Z51 with couple of bolt-ons for the same price that will be as fast or faster on the track.

too much brand worship is killing the recreational track user - no wonder small groups band together and even hire out driving time for the enduro-type races

https://24hoursoflemons.com/

THE STORY
Racing shouldn’t just be for rich idiots. Racing should be for all idiots. That’s where Lemons comes in.

Back