Porsche Boxster ?!?!

Faut dire quacheter une voiture de 17 ans et avoir possiblement critere comme performance.

Faut tu veuille parce que si tu pousse un vehicule de 17ans yas de fortes chance qui te pete dans les mains.

Jirais plus vers un roadster le plus recent possible de la generation la plus recente possible pour le meilleur prix.

Une s2000 de 17ans pour 12000$. Faut vouloir.

It's a Honda man... aint shit that's gonna happen unless you're a moron with it. It doesn't matter how old it is, the mileage and maintenance is what counts... Replace all the fluids, jump in the car and go start ripping it. AP1's are known to have cracking spring retainers as soon as someone over-revs during a downshift and that's about it.

Like 129k km is alot? Lol dumbass.

You probably paid 25k for your 2004 and your angry when you see a 2003 for 14k.

Don't call me a dumbass for your incompetence. Find an s2k with 70k km, non accidented, and tell me how much it costs for the cheappest.

Starting to insult me for your nonsense, it pretty useless.

The question here isn't whether or not 129k km is alot. Whether you like it or not, there is a price difference between 130k and 70k... dumbass...

And yes I did pay extra to get an AP2 to get the 2.2L engine. Specifically either a 2004 or 2005, which are the most reliable years and it looks significantly better than the outdated look of an AP1.

Pour avoir conduit conduit les deux (s2000 et boxter) j'ai été terriblement déçu de la boxter, Mon père avait une s2000 et un ami avait louer une boxter donc j'ai conduit les deux dans la même journée et j'ai vraiment été déçu.

J'irais avec une s2000 hand's down.

sinon une miata recente avec de bons pneux et quelque petit ajustement a la suspension et elle peux etre super fun aussi.

Mon pere a toujours regretté d avoir vendu sa S2000 2005 de 35 000km clean title pour une Boxster S 2009 a caisi le double du prix...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Don't call me a dumbass for your incompetence. Find an s2k with 70k km, non accidented, and tell me how much it costs for the cheappest.

Starting to insult me for your nonsense, it pretty useless.

The question here isn't whether or not 129k km is alot. Whether you like it or not, there is a price difference between 130k and 70k... dumbass...

And yes I did pay extra to get an AP2 to get the 2.2L engine. Specifically either a 2004 or 2005, which are the most reliable years and it looks significantly better than the outdated look of an AP1.
Anyway i dont care about a 17 years old car like i said, if you intend to Push it, its 17 years old ffs, its going to break. And by push it i mean Really push it hard, not driving like a fag.

If you really want a performance vehicle to push it hard, Find a recent one. Not a 17 years old car thats going to break any minutes.

OP best bet would be too find the most recent roadster with the lowest miles. A 2006+ Miata is a good choice.

Lol you guys are too rough on the boxster. You guys are forgetting its the car that saved Porsche from financial doom.

Its a relatively affordable sports car with a manual transmission and a flat 6. What else would you want? Id pony up the extra for a cayman but seeing as you want a convertible I think the boxster is a solid choice. Also there is a decent after market for it from what I remember.

Anyway i dont care about a 17 years old car like i said, if you intend to Push it, its 17 years old ffs, its going to break. And by push it i mean Really push it hard, not driving like a fag.

If you really want a performance vehicle to push it hard, Find a recent one. Not a 17 years old car thats going to break any minutes.

OP best bet would be too find the most recent roadster with the lowest miles. A 2006+ Miata is a good choice.

n'importe quoi mon homme. n'importe quoi.

Plus de details? Prix / km ?

Merci

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2006, environ 90 000km, je lui ai vendu il y a 4 ans a 62 000km. Je vais lui demandé les infos exact et te revenir. Elle a une kw v3, rpf1 17x9 et les pieces oem comprises.

Pour avoir conduit les deux sur des milliers de kilomètres, la Boxster est définitivement une meilleure voiture que la S2000. La Boxster tient mieux la route aussi avec le moteur central. C'est plus équilibré comme conduite. La S2000 est survireuse à la limite et décroche sans avertissement.

Back