** Official 2017-2018 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the sens without Karlsson mind you, just won 6-0 vs Calgary and 6-1 vs McDavid.
Mike Condon & McDavid both had one point on their score card last game lol

It was empty per say at Bell Center, although the game was not bad, I do agree that “something” must happen.

For many people you need a star like Matthews, Ovy, Crosby, McDavid, PK to get them go in person to see a game...you know that exciting player....so who you got habs? Price...nah...Drouin... nah...patioready....pleck...alot got pissed when PK was traded, i know its over, but what explosive player you will go see perform?

How long does it take “building a team” cause I feel its been going on forever, each season same story. You can’t win if you can’t score mentality.

Always feeled that they build their team over Price, i mean you don’t do that...anyways its been talked before.

Go Sens Go lol can’t wait to have Karlson back!

A few of my buddies went to the game last night, they said the ambiance and party scene was absolute shit. With the price of going to a game increasing every year, lack of parking, mayhem construction I just see more and more people sitting at home and enjoying the game. Another year another boring ass product on the ice.

Normalement je vais voir une game par année au centre bell.. cette année ca me tente pas pentoute. J'va me faire un setup comme Mike a place, ca va me revenir au meme prix lol

so... molson owns the habs. they are complete sh^t. the bell center is not full. the team is not worth a whole lot.
gillett buys the team for 185M. habs are getting better. bell center is full. team is is making money. things are looking up.
Molson buys the habs back for 500M. habs are going back to being complete sh^t. the bell center attendance is starting to decrease.

coincidence?
molson is not going anywhere soon, but until he does, either the habs will be complete sh^t (98%), or they will get super lucky and draft some guys that will turn into superstars like Zetterberg did (2%).

so... molson owns the habs. they are complete sh^t. the bell center is not full. the team is not worth a whole lot.
gillett buys the team for 185M. habs are getting better. bell center is full. team is is making money. things are looking up.
Molson buys the habs back for 500M. habs are going back to being complete sh^t. the bell center attendance is starting to decrease.

coincidence?
molson is not going anywhere soon, but until he does, either the habs will be complete sh^t (98%), or they will get super lucky and draft some guys that will turn into superstars like Zetterberg did (2%).

And people call me crazy when I say Molson has is nose in the Habs business and has a say on what happens with the team player and coach wise...

And people call me crazy when I say Molson has is nose in the Habs business and has a say on what happens with the team player and coach wise...

I don't think he decides who the coach is, but I'm pretty sure he sets up the guidelines for hiring a coach.
also he determines the metrics for evaluating the president, GM, etc. if he has "is a friend" higher on his list than " does a good job", that's not Bergevin's fault.

coincidence?

didnt the habs where at their worst during the gillette era. We have 2 conference win and playoffs almost every years since the molson took over.

BTW C'est pas juste le CH

Avec les nouveaux contrat de TV et Bettman qui gere ca comme un juif c'est tout les clubs qui ont prit de la valeur.

Pendant ce temps-là, les 2 premiers marqueurs des Predators:

1- Filip Forsberg 5 buts - 2 passes - 7 points
2- P.K. Subban 1 but - 6 passes - 7 points

2 conference win ?? Au Playstation peut-être. ...

C'est justement ca le probleme du CH

Un club moyen, qui grace a un gardien de but, fini par aligné assez de victoire pour bien se positionner a la fin de la saison. Parcontre ils font patate en série pcq le club est batie de maniere a etre egale toute au long de la saison mais sans etre capable de monter son jeu d'un cran.

Pendant ce temps-là, les 2 premiers marqueurs des Predators:

1- Filip Forsberg 5 buts - 2 passes - 7 points
2- P.K. Subban 1 but - 6 passes - 7 points

Toute façon je doute fortement que la simple présence de Subban cette saison, aurait changer quoi que ce soit au début de saison merdique de l'équipe.

J'espère qu'il a le nez dans cela, il est propriétaire de l'équipe. La dernière fois que j'ai regardé le CH est une entreprise et en tant que propriétaire d'entreprise, il a tous les droits de regards et de décision sur son entreprise...

Et on a juste a regarder ou ca vas ce genre de décision d'affaire VS décision de hockey depuis un boutte...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back