Some @sshole keyed my car....help me find him pls!!!

He's definitely walking towards the Madison's... can almost guarantee he works there.

F*CK that guy. I hope to god you find him.....

I would be there every lunch hour, double parked in the same spot until I found this asshole. As someone said, try and find other security camera footage and follow him to where he went. Certainly works in that area - Looks line he's on his lunch break.

Goddamn this has got me rattled.

I seem to remember a lost/stolen cell phone thread that gives me reason not to doubt you.

Also doesn't seems very tall, his shoulder doesn't seems to go much higher than the roof line and he also look bald/balding.

OP, did they provide you with more footage? Wondering where the guy was coming from before he ended up under the tree.

I feel bad for you, exactly what happened to me 1 year ago to my GTI. Public parking lot, out of the blue someone came and keyed the whole side from the back to the front starting from the spoiler to the front fender.

If you want my opinion, don't lose your time to try to find him. It's done, get over it. I made a claim with my insurance, made a police report, paid my 250$ deductible and car was painted back. Like you, was done by a random person completely out of context

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/5869eb174c840495518d5950c9e8deda.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/2a94be9792222e2060cb7f42903b02e2.jpg
You must be a douchebag

- MR

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Watch this be the new trendy thing to do to your car; the vandalized douche mobile.

Lol

...but that's seriously a class A degenerate thing to do to somebody's property, regardless of parking situation.

I drove to the resto with a colleague from work, nice and slow, no incidents, no speeding, nothing. I admit I will drive pretty fast often enough

So which is it? You admitted to driving fast in the past but you don't drive fast? I'm just calling you a douche because you come online to create a thread to find someone to find them and physically beat them up. I could care a less that you're parked on two lines in a empty parking lot. BUT

The main question is, why did someone key your car for simply no reason.. I'm basing it on you did drive like a douche on a nice sunny day trying to impress your co worker, most likely cut some guy off who was having none of it and karma came back to bite you in the ass. Just creating a thread online to cry wolf further implies you're a douche.

And people calm down with the sand in your vagina over the "typical BMW driver" remarks the world isn't going to end.

So which is it? You admitted to driving fast in the past but you don't drive fast? I'm just calling you a douche because you come online to create a thread to find someone to find them and physically beat them up. I could care a less that you're parked on two lines in a empty parking lot. BUT

The main question is, why did someone key your car for simply no reason.. I'm basing it on you did drive like a douche on a nice sunny day trying to impress your co worker, most likely cut some guy off who was having none of it and karma came back to bite you in the ass. Just creating a thread online to cry wolf further implies you're a douche.

And people calm down with the sand in your vagina over the "typical BMW driver" remarks the world isn't going to end.

Blah, Blah, Blah. What makes you think you are right? To me it looks like some guy just passing by keyed the car, probably pissed at the world for some reason. Do not give up your day job to become a detective. And the typical BMW driver comment does piss me off, been hearing it for decades and usually from people who wish they had a BMW.

Blah, Blah, Blah. What makes you think you are right? To me it looks like some guy just passing by keyed the car, probably pissed at the world for some reason. Do not give up your day job to become a detective. And the typical BMW driver comment does piss me off, been hearing it for decades and usually from people who wish they had a BMW.

When you have a lot of pig friends you know whats up.

Back