Volvo V90 Cross Crountry

Looks very good in wagon. The sedan has something bugging me in the rear

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

J'aime le fait que Volvo ait mis l'emphase sur la Cross Country pour en faire une voiture à part entière et non une V90 jacké. Être dans le budget pour ce type de voiture, c'est certain qu'elle serait dans mon top 3

J'aurais bcp de misère à choisir entre une Cross Country et une Allroad.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I really like the new Volvo design, went to check out the V90 which I prefer over the V90 XC.

The V90 is by far a much better looking car than any German comparable offering.

Volvo

885089c22a314f9417ea944ab24c7e32.gif

Very nice, but I'm not sure that's an i4@316HP. In Canada it's listed as a T6@316HP at the website.

It's also ~62k+tx=~74k for the BASE model.

If you start adding options you're going to land at 100k including taxes and financing pretty quickly.

Not for everyone given that pricetag.

Volvo really upped their game in ''re-becoming'' what they always were. I'm glad to see the power of the return of a real wagon lineup like they always had 245/745/945/965.

However I must admit, it's a shame the V90 has more drivetrain option than the XC, specially with the T8 group, turbo+SC 4cyl + electric... Giving you over 400lb/tq!

The interiors are godly, love almost everything about them except... FWD type configuration.

Very nice, but I'm not sure that's an i4@316HP. In Canada it's listed as a T6@316HP at the website.

It's also ~62k+tx=~74k for the BASE model.

If you start adding options you're going to land at 100k including taxes and financing pretty quickly.

Not for everyone given that pricetag.
Not many options.

And they are all i4 turbo+SC, even though they call it t6

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back