Someone digged my friend's car, what can be done?

Jelly_Belly

Hey MR, my friend was in Montreal when someone who was parked next to her swung open the door to her rusted out echo and scratched the paint and dinged the door. My friend was like "what the fuck?" but the only thing the bitch did was flip her off, get in the car and speed off.

Sorry like lack of details, was not there.
But now heres my question, does this count as hit and run? Can she make the bitch pay?

Oui c'est un hit and run. Avec le numéro de plaque, la police va enquêter et tenter de lui faire avouer que c'est elle qui l'a fait car en réalité ça pourrait être une autre personne qui conduisait sa voiture. Ça te donne rien de plus en terme d'argent mais c'est toujours satisfaisant de voir le karma à l'oeuvre.

I'm not sure, but I'll pay good money to watch them sort it out with a pay-per-view cat-fight.

Make her pay! Make her pay!

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

Oui c'est un hit and run. Avec le numéro de plaque, la police va enquêter et tenter de lui faire avouer que c'est elle qui l'a fait car en réalité ça pourrait être une autre personne qui conduisait sa voiture. Ça te donne rien de plus en terme d'argent mais c'est toujours satisfaisant de voir le karma à l'oeuvre.

si tas numero plaque et tu donne bonne description de la fille au policier, si il la retrace (adresse permis) il vont lui remettre un beau ticket de genre 500-600$ (ou memem 900$ me rappel pus trop) et 9 point de moins sur sont permis (rachat de point prochain paiement SAAQ......$$$$

ca mes arriver, je n'ai jamais su si la vieille mamie sale a eu sont ticket , mais je pense que oui (ma description de la vieille folle ''matchais'' avec donné de la police...)

if you did get her license # or especially if you did not, find out if any cameras in the area were monitoring that spot, tell the cops!

si tas numero plaque et tu donne bonne description de la fille au policier, si il la retrace (adresse permis) il vont lui remettre un beau ticket de genre 500-600$ (ou memem 900$ me rappel pus trop) et 9 point de moins sur sont permis (rachat de point prochain paiement SAAQ......$$$$

ca mes arriver, je n'ai jamais su si la vieille mamie sale a eu sont ticket , mais je pense que oui (ma description de la vieille folle ''matchais'' avec donné de la police...)

C'est ce qui devrait arriver en principe mais je suis presque certain qu'elle doit faire un aveux. Anyways rendu la, les policiers sont assez habiles pour poser les bonnes questions et faire 1+1

okay guys .... please listen up

first, sorry about the incident, hope the insurance gets it for ur friend.

now ...
Police do NOT have "car esthetics ding incidents" on the Important priority list.

Car accident and traffic is affected, different story very high on priority list.
Stolen car, not as important for resolution.

This was a hit and run, call the insurance company and try to arrange. Situations like this happen all the time, probably 10 a day in the Montreal area.

Police in general need to make sure life goes on.
A ding in a door at a supermarket, sorry, they do NOT give phuck

Just a reality check for some members

okay guys .... please listen up

first, sorry about the incident, hope the insurance gets it for ur friend.

now ...
Police do NOT have "car esthetics ding incidents" on the Important priority list.

Car accident and traffic is affected, different story very high on priority list.
Stolen car, not as important for resolution.

This was a hit and run, call the insurance company and try to arrange. Situations like this happen all the time, probably 10 a day in the Montreal area.

Police in general need to make sure life goes on.
A ding in a door at a supermarket, sorry, they do NOT give phuck

Just a reality check for some members

Thanks, I didn't want to be the one to say that the police would literally not give 2 shits about this.

Yea I realise they dont care, they are too busy dressing up like clowns and giving reaching their quotas.

So shes better off calling insurance? Il let her know but I doubt its worth the insurance hike she will get.

If you have the plate of the car and description you can give that info to your insurance, i did with mine and the guy had to pay my deductible.

Should have followed the car. That's what I would have done. Hopefully there is something you can do tho.

I had to read the title a few wtimss to catch it was dinged and not digged!!!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

It's mischief to property (if intentional) not a hit and run since she was not driving.

Dentless repair, take the hit and get it done. Police won't waste ressources on this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back