Canadian sniper new record

D_Accord

Legacy Member
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...eaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/#_=_

image.jpg

I wonder if we really have superior soldiers or just an awesome sniper program, what's up with our boys and sniping?
3450m....Imagine having a coffee in the old port and getting sniped from a sharpshooter from the top of Mont-Royal. :yikes:

I know a guy who was a sniper in canadian army back in Afghanistan. He now teach new recruit in sniper program.

He never wants to talk about what happened when he was deployed back then, only thing he told us its that he waited 5 days in a bush for a target to get out of a house, the guy didnt make more than 3 step outside alive

I know a guy who was a sniper in canadian army back in Afghanistan. He now teach new recruit in sniper program.

He never wants to talk about what happened when he was deployed back then, only thing he told us its that he waited 5 days in a bush for a target to get out of a house, the guy didnt make more than 3 step outside alive

Care to share is name or did he own an white evo at some point? Because I know a guy who used to be a sniper in the Canadian forces and he lived in chateauguay. He barely talked about what happened overseas but he did mention that sometime he had to stay at the same spot lurking for days waiting for his VT

Care to share is name or did he own an white evo at some point? Because I know a guy who used to be a sniper in the Canadian forces and he lived in chateauguay. He barely talked about what happened overseas but he did mention that sometime he had to stay at the same spot lurking for days waiting for his VT

Dominic

I'd like to see the reaction of his Palls when they saw the impact of 660grains on a human being without hearing a single shot.

that being said, the guy who got shot mostly remain stand still for a whole 10sec during a fire fight and this is if he got him with the first round... Let say he placed 2-3 round while adjusting with the spotted, that mean those ISIS guys are even more retarded than we think, not hidding when you get .50cal rounds flying aroung and you're obviously targeted.

^^yeah right snipers stand near a firefight... And you seriously think he fired 3-4 times in 10 seconds ? Lmao. They need to calculate every goddamn factor before shooting.

I have a friend who deploys them on the field (heli pilots) these guys cant wait days only to figure out patterns and calculate everything. they also have computers to help them crunch the numbers but its still a gut game.

well played

Je trouve que c'est pas de la bonne pub pour le canada qui est engagé en ce moment dans la guerre contre l'ei.

Well played indeed.
Because of the line of work i'm in, I know individual well they are all John Doe sorta from various unknow swat and special force team that are not publicly know and its very rewording when they get their kill at distance.
This is impressive and calulation have to be on the money otherwise red flag and higher on alert.
But these John Doe are not ''technicly'' suposed to share any info....just be very very generic in their answer....'cause they never know who might be listening. (yes kinda freak)

At this kind of distance it's good calculations but also an insane amount of luck, because no calculations can predict the wind changes over the 3 kms distance, or the simple fact that the target can move literally anywhere within the time that the bullet takes to travel (which is like 10 seconds).Whatch the "sniper" documentary on youtube, the last sniper wich olds record explains how you have to be skilled, but also full of shit to hit a target at this point haha

^^yeah right snipers stand near a firefight... And you seriously think he fired 3-4 times in 10 seconds ? Lmao. They need to calculate every goddamn factor before shooting.

there's something you didn't got right I guess, I'm not talking about the sniper bieng in the fire fight, but the dude who got shot. The sniper fired at a Daesh soldier which was involved in an attack against the Iraqi security.

Also, I didn't said he placed 2-3 round in 10secs, 10secs is the bullet travel time. But sometime sniper will do a shot or two and adjust from there. Exactly like the old record.... He placed the first shot that was of by a bit then re-adjusted from there and shot again.....

This is more like 95% of luck and 5% of skills. Heck anything beyond 2000m is all about luck. That's a nice long range kill nonetheless.

wow those statistic ... 95% of luck is saying that all what this guys knows, learn and train for are pointless because, hey its luck... close your eyes shoot and hope for the best ...

the only luck in this its the moron that didnt move in 10 seconds or a burst of wind that is impossible to anticipated

Back