Help me build a "budget" gaming pc

Commander par sur ncix. 4 semaine avoir mon motherboard. Service a clientèle repind tjrs avec 2-3 jours de retard

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Meme chose a tout les fois ou je commande sur NCIX, newegg for the win, le lendemain a ma porte la plus part du temps

Pour faire du gaming 1080p c'est quoi vous recommendez, RX560 ou 1050TI? Je penche plus pour la RX560 à date.

I like the two features the RX560 has over the 1050ti; screen recording (without using CPU) and freesync instead of gsync.

True. But Nvdia's software is fantastic. I forgot the name lol. But it has built in editing/uploading and a bunch of shit. Assuming you dont have a potato cpu you wont notice anything.

Yo Fuck the GPU! Get a better cpu. Pick up a i3K or some shit.

Well I don't do big games, X Plane 11, American Truck Sim and Beam NG. My CPU is doing fine and doesn't seem to bottle neck but my GeForce 740 does so I was thinking of picking up a better GPU.

Jvient de le recevoir..... 1080ti here i come

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tu seras pas déçu.

Depuis les 5-6 derniers drivers, ça torche en sale...

J'ai un SLI, mais dans mon jeu principal (BF1), le SLI est fucké et je roule 1x1080ti @ 1440p @ Ultra et c'est du 140fps (drop à 120 des fois) (avec les premiers drivers et sans les updates BF1, c'était genre 100-110fps).

Sinon, sur Reddit, pour tous les autres jeux depuis le mois de mai, les drivers torchent...

Well I don't do big games, X Plane 11, American Truck Sim and Beam NG. My CPU is doing fine and doesn't seem to bottle neck but my GeForce 740 does so I was thinking of picking up a better GPU.

Ok.. but the moment you upgrade youll most likely want to try newer games in which case your cpu will bottleneck..

Pick up a RX is you really want one. Buy next think wouls definitely be a newer cpu. You could probably get your hands on a 2nd hand 6th gen i7 for cheap.

Ok.. but the moment you upgrade youll most likely want to try newer games in which case your cpu will bottleneck..

Pick up a RX is you really want one. Buy next think wouls definitely be a newer cpu. You could probably get your hands on a 2nd hand 6th gen i7 for cheap.

Yeah I know but if I do CPU I also gotta do Mobo since mine won't take anything newer than what I have already. And after that it's a new monitor etc etc etc.... I don't game enough to justify that.

From videos I've seen on YT, for what I want to do, the i5 2400 with either 1050 or a new RX seems to perform OK.

i switched my i3 2100 for an i7 2600. Do it . I saw a big change. Not that much $$ invest.

I added an 1050 ti sc . I can play witcher on ultra ...

i switched my i3 2100 for an i7 2600. Do it . I saw a big change. Not that much $$ invest.

I added an 1050 ti sc . I can play witcher on ultra ...

Where do you guys look for cheap CPUs? Everywhere I look it's at least 300$+ for ANY i7. I also have to change mobo. I don't think it's a 500$ difference, especially with the shitty Geforce 740 I got.

Where do you guys look for cheap CPUs? Everywhere I look it's at least 300$+ for ANY i7. I also have to change mobo. I don't think it's a 500$ difference, especially with the shitty Geforce 740 I got.

used.

I7 2600 is an old gen I7 but still good.

You will pay 140-150$ for it. Will do the job with what you want to do

Witcher 3

Its not 100 fps but i dont see any glitch. You can still play at high setting with more than 60 fps

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You play witcher 3 on ultra with a 1050ti and a 2nd gen i7? im shocked. Im almost skeptical.

I guess it also goes to show it matters how optimised the game is. PUBG doesnt think my 7th gen i5 and 1060 are good enough for it.

You play witcher 3 on ultra with a 1050ti and a 2nd gen i7? im shocked. Im almost skeptical.

I guess it also goes to show it matters how optimised the game is. PUBG doesnt think my 7th gen i5 and 1060 are good enough for it.
Well ... most of the time path of exile feel less good than witcher ... even if i pull out 180fps ... it alway avec spike drop wich is anoying...

I guess witcher is optimized alot

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back