Drive or Ship?

Drive or Ship?

• Drive

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Ship

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
If the car is still like mentioned in the build thread you have no choice but to ship lol

UPDATE: Je l'ai finalement ramener chez nous. La voiture est un BEAST. Elle tire meme à la 6ième vitesse c'est fou. Surprise , nous avions réaliser que la clutch de la s2000 était pas stock mais une clutch en céramique surment. De plus , les gears du différentiel de ma ae86 n'est pas STOCK non plus LOL , jdirais des gears de genre 4.7 (je sais pas quelle marque, c'est dans le shell différentielle d'origine toyota) parce que à presque 5000rpm , jroule juste à 110km/h LOL

IIRC from theuid tread, the diff is a TRD LSD super aggressive diff no? Must be a hoot to get sideways

I dont know if this has went down or not.

I would have driven it. But I like to live dangerously and its an old toyota, what could possibly break that cant be fixed with duck tape. Ive driven old shitboxes long distances before, and that looks way better than when I brought my car back from NY.

So I ended up buying a Ram 2500 Cummins and towed the car home with my bro and my father on a U-Haul trailer. 36 hours non-stop to Medicine Hat where we decided to stop for a sleep since I didn't really have any place for my bro and dad to sleep in Calgary. Everything went well and the car is at its new home safe and sound. Got a smokin deal on the truck, so I plan to sell it here and cover my expenses, and then some.

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

I dont know if this has went down or not.

I would have driven it. But I like to live dangerously and its an old toyota, what could possibly break that cant be fixed with duck tape. Ive driven old shitboxes long distances before, and that looks way better than when I brought my car back from NY.

I'm the same way, but believe me; this is not a car you'd want to drive across the country as is, for so many reasons. I drove a lowered Miata across Canada and this thing is just 10x worse in every way. Aggressive diff, ridiculously low and stiff... 5500+ RPM on the highway... It's like driving a drift car on the streets. I'd be deaf by the time I arrived.

Yes, Ram is RWD. It's not for everyone, but it's great for towing. It's a 2001 with just over 200,000kms, very low for a diesel Ram of that year.

I have ''déja vu'' blasting in my head LOL, beautiful whip man!!!!

tumblr_newknluT2L1tm15nlo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_omw09vhzRX1w646c4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif

14312887228e4d30014fe5b369da2391fdc4d4e9_hq.gif

Hope you enjoy it, and yes, we expect vids.

Whew I was starting to get worried bro! You did it my son I am so proud of you. Now go start a thread in the build section :)

Back