FS: 19" VW HELIOS wheels w/continental extreme DW 235/35/19 + extra tire

liquidonline

Sold

hello all,

need space in the garage so stock wheels are going back on my car; i revived my account on here so i can put these up for sale. I haven't sorted out yet where i to host the pics, but i can supply pics on demand for now.

The wheels were straightened by exact just under 2 years ago, and are still straight, no vibration or anything at all running on an mk7 gti. They're mounted right now so you can take the car for a spin and see for yourself.

Two wheels have some curb rash, a third one has very slight curb rash, but the wheels all still look very good. Caps are in great shape.

Tires are 7-8/32nd each, and i have a spare tire resulting from changing out a flat 2+ yrs ago that has 8 or 9/32 on it.

I need to get rid of these so i think i priced them right but i know you won't find these easily - i've never run into anyone in mtl with these wheels on their vw. Yours for $800 firm. Not splitting wheels and tires.

Edit:
Pics are on kijiji or available in higher def via pm:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pneus-jantes/ville-de-montreal/vw-helios-wheels-19x8-5-et45-5x112-with-5x-conti-dw-235-35-19/1277351495?sitelocale=en_ca

Last edited:
Back