124 Abarth what?

Surveille le toit, sur la mienne, il y a un dfaut de fabrication , et Mazda remplace le toit...le frame frotte et ca use le toit.
Et droppe ça :)
31328747_2029707993938375_1067006718279417856_n.jpg

Le max juste avec un tune de ce que j'ai vu sur youtube c'est ~210whp au dyno. On peut aller chercher ~250 avec une combo intake, turbo plus gros et exhaust.

Sauf que l'auto pèse pas gros et déjà le 170 qui est dedans si on désactive le TC avec le LSD ça devient tricky à contrôler avec les pneus minces. Ça prendrait des pneus roues plus larges pour améliorer la traction.

Comme c'est la si on pousse l'auto à tendance à virer à gauche.

Pis est manuelle. J'aurais jamais acheté une Abarth automatique à moins d'être handicapé.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
C'est pas supposé tirer à gauche, c est pas un fwd lol. Va faire checker l'allignement par Greg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

oh i forgot about that engine! people have tuned those engines to get some pretty decent figures too if i remember correctly i think one company got 310bhp out of that unit.

even with the stock 237hp output it must be a blast, it does 0-100 in something like 4.7s in the 4c. As fast as my 330hp cayman...

Last edited:
LG,
1000$ pour 35whp, c'est très bien selon moi... On s'entend que la voiture à +-180hp d'origine, alors tu vas ressentir la différence c'est certain. Avec un excellent tuner, tu vas aller chercher le maximum comme programmation.

C'est pas supposé tirer à gauche, c est pas un fwd lol. Va faire checker l'allignement par Greg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Je me suis peut être mal expliqué, le derrière sort vers la droite.

Ça vient pas du volant comme une fwd torque steer, ça file plus comme si l'auto veut drifter.

Pis le toit qui frotte c'est juste une question de bien l'aligner à l'usine. Le mien l'est, pour frotter il faut le pousser par exprès vers les appuie tête rollbar. Mais effectivement c'est assez commun.

LG,
1000$ pour 35whp, c'est très bien selon moi... On s'entend que la voiture à +-180hp d'origine, alors tu vas ressentir la différence c'est certain. Avec un excellent tuner, tu vas aller chercher le maximum comme programmation.

170HP d'origine.

Tune it so we can cause havoc with our flame map around ile perrot and fuck with the kids who think they're cool in their rice buckets.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Already do. Here I was feathering the gas pedal just enough to keep up with his Vtek dans panne.

Problem for me is 1: Time, 2: my wife doesn't want me to void the warranty and 3: she knows I can get kocky behind the wheel and already with the stock I do. I suppose she doesn't want me to lose my license even though I haven't had a ticked since 2004 - let's jinx it by saying it "a-la Paul Houde" why not?

Also if I add HP to that car I definitely will have to get wider wheels and tyres. That'll add a couple thousand dollars to just the tune.

Plus tuning isn't simple:

Already do. Here I was feathering the gas pedal just enough to keep up with his Vtek dans panne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1086gowUGg

Problem for me is 1: Time, 2: my wife doesn't want me to void the warranty and 3: she knows I can get kocky behind the wheel and already with the stock I do. I suppose she doesn't want me to lose my license even though I haven't had a ticked since 2004 - let's jinx it by saying it "a-la Paul Houde" why not?

Also if I add HP to that car I definitely will have to get wider wheels and tyres. That'll add a couple thousand dollars to just the tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xouBrNueBpc
I have a hook up for wheels and tires. Do a resonator delete, I added test pipes that's why its loud, thinking about going a different route though. My car sounds raspy and it lost the nice vq sound that it should have.

solution. tune it and done tell her. if she notices the power tell her you put 93 octane for fun :p

probably gripper tires could do the trick without changing the wheels

If I tune it, it'll be to add a few pops and gargles to the exhaust I think. EuroCompulsion have a tune that can put stage 0 to normal mode and stage 1 to sport mode, or stage 1 on normal and stage 1 with their "pops and grunt" option on sport.

https://shopeurocompulsion.net/coll...ro-drive-tuning-system-fiat-124-spider-abarth

Notably though even stock, it's a real attention magnet. People keep asking the oddest questions. Just yesterday on St-John's on the way home an older guy in a Subaru asked me if it was a new MG.

Er... no.

The funniest/coolest thing I keep seeing happen is when I'm at a light or in traffic and there are two guys in a car behind me, they look over their sunglasses at the crest, they talk for a bit then one of them takes out his phone and googles it, then they both nod.

Also seeing children's reaction to it is super cool. Some will literally jump from joy, full SRS I'm not even making this up. I had a ~9yr old kid near Beaconsfield Elementary gawk at it like a cartoon unrolling his tongue, jaw dropped.

The drawback is that every kid with a riced out 10yr old Mazda 3 wants a piece of you. I usually let them go but once in a while I have a bit of fun right up to the limits of the law.

le syndrome du petit penis lol.

La quantité de monde qui doivent fly by juste pour te montrer que eux aussi sont capable dans leur tiguan, rav4, civic, etc. de clancher ta petite décapotable sport

le syndrome du petit penis lol.

La quantité de monde qui doivent fly by juste pour te montrer que eux aussi sont capable dans leur tiguan, rav4, civic, etc. de clancher ta petite décapotable sport

Les pires c'est ceux qui te conduisent une vieille poubelle genre une Camry ou justement Rav4 mais '97~2003 toutes les ailes rouillees a 2" du bumper arriere pour aucune fucking raison valable dans un quartier residentiel limite 40km/h.

Les pires c'est ceux qui te conduisent une vieille poubelle genre une Camry ou justement Rav4 mais '97~2003 toutes les ailes rouillees a 2" du bumper arriere pour aucune fucking raison valable dans un quartier residentiel limite 40km/h.
La raison est que tu es lent. Tasse toi du chemin.

Tu me fais penser à un vieux livreur à ma job qui vient de s'acheter une corvette (pas neuve bien sûr) alors qu'il nous dit qu'on roule en fou à 40-50kmh sur les petites rues bossées et que lui passe là 20kmh pour pas maganer la suspension.

Last edited:

Jai remarqué ca aussi en miata. La mienne on s'entends c est une vieille chiasse mais les gens me roulent constamment dans la valise et pourtant je suis pas lent. C'est gossant en esti.

I always get people in stock 4 bangers trying to race me. I usually do a first, second gear pull, than I let them win.

Back