Is Miata always the answer?

E46 facelifted is a timeless design and classic BMW. E90 non LCI has not aged well

I guess it's a question of taste, I never liked the e46, only one I find ok, it's the 2006 330 2 doors and of course the m3, but in all honesty when the e90 came out, I really didn't like the design and said to myself I'll never buy this generation haha, didn't really turn out like that, it's just that in stock form 4 doors e46 or e90 look as bad to me....

In any case considering how hard is to sell my e90, I would guess most people will disagree with my taste lol

Trouve toi une Miata MazdaSpeed, 6.4 sec. c pas si slow que ça, quoique ma ND est plus rapide au 1/4 et sur le 0-100 avec moins de hp et de torque.
Flyin Miata a de beaux petits kits pour augementer le power sur les Speeds j'en ai roulé 2, super set-up de suspension, juste la bte trop courte... 3700tours à 120km/hre...

Le sled c'était pour répondre (encore une fois) a une question insignifiante de heavyhead..

J'hésitais entre ca ou posté une photo de licorne.

Pour OP

Véhicule a l'agrément de conduite non négligeable:
Mustang GT
Saab 9-3 Aero V6. Turbo X encore mieux

Dans les critères que tu as donné j'en vois un seul qui compte: La largeur du sourire que ca te donne en le conduisant.

La liste est beaucoup trop large pour ciblé tes réels besoins. Ca va impérativement te prendre un roadtest, a savoir si tu préfere l'anémie mais la tenue de route d'une miata ou encore la verve et le mal de mer d'une vieille GT.

J'ai lollle fort a la Mustang GT, sur une track c'est comme conduire un cachalot dans une vat de graisse, meme les Mustang de 500HP a iCar sont juste bonnes a faire 0-100 en .032 secondes mais t'as fuck all comme feedback de l'auto compare a un petit char le fun comme la Miata ou MX-5.

Si je peux me permettre @ OP, je sais que tu check pour un RWD mais essaie pareil de faire un road test avec une Volvo C30/S40 manuelle (la mienne helas est automatique sinon je te ferais un deal que tu pourrais pas refuser dessus - est a vendre) j'ai ete literallement blown away par la tenue de route de ce chassis la + la motorisation T5 @ 218HP sans modifs est epatante.

J'ai lollle fort a la Mustang GT, sur une track c'est comme conduire un cachalot dans une vat de graisse, meme les Mustang de 500HP a iCar sont juste bonnes a faire 0-100 en .032 secondes mais t'as fuck all comme feedback de l'auto compare a un petit char le fun comme la Miata ou MX-5.

Si je peux me permettre @ OP, je sais que tu check pour un RWD mais essaie pareil de faire un road test avec une Volvo C30/S40 manuelle (la mienne helas est automatique sinon je te ferais un deal que tu pourrais pas refuser dessus - est a vendre) j'ai ete literallement blown away par la tenue de route de ce chassis la + la motorisation T5 @ 218HP sans modifs est epatante.

Yeah well, haters gonna hate...

200hp ITB Miata: Perfect track weapon. And a 0-60 that will embarrass a bloated Mustang GT ;)

Got bigger fish to fry?

Pendant ce temps là, il y a un gars avec une Miata de 120HP qui fait la track de St-Eustache en 59 secondes :)

ya des pistes pour tous les type d'auto, c'est certains qu'une piste comme St-Eustache avantage des véhicules comme la miata, mets une miata de 120hp à Tremblant, c'est une autre histoire...

ya des pistes pour tous les type d'auto, c'est certains qu'une piste comme St-Eustache avantage des véhicules comme la miata, mets une miata de 120hp à Tremblant, c'est une autre histoire...
Il faudrait que je lui demande ses temps à Tremblant. C'est surprenant à quelle vitesse ça peut rouler quand tu lâches jamais le gaz ;)

the c30, v50, s40 is a mazda 3 chassis, actually produced by ford. I did own one (a T5), and they do handle well, but bitch please dont compare it to a miata.

I have owned a miata, and a currently own a mustang, so i feel relevant here. Noone buys an old mustang for lapping; they aint got time for dat. The miata is awesome, I loved mine all 100horsepower when wet and everything they are so much fun. I have always wanted an e30 though, love them, and they do handle well, power is ok.

I didnt help at all.

the c30, v50, s40 is a mazda 3 chassis, actually produced by ford. I did own one (a T5), and they do handle well, but bitch please dont compare it to a miata.

I have owned a miata, and a currently own a mustang, so i feel relevant here. Noone buys an old mustang for lapping; they aint got time for dat. The miata is awesome, I loved mine all 100horsepower when wet and everything they are so much fun. I have always wanted an e30 though, love them, and they do handle well, power is ok.

I didnt help at all.

The only way you are going fast with an E30 is either with M50/52 swap or S54. Otherwise the stock engine choices you are nothing more than a rolling chicane and hand out the window giving point-bys. People should also factor in crash protection.. Even E36s are pretty questionable in that area. Miata's aren't for the taller or wider man either.

You can buy a car that is already setup in that price range that will be turn key. Sure it might need a once over for track use but it will be cheaper than starting from scratch and dealing with idiots who think a 30 year old crusty E30 is worth 8k SN95 Mustang 2002-2004 is an interesting choice, you can get them to handle well but there are more people racing S197s these days.

The only way you are going fast with an E30 is either with M50/52 swap or S54. Otherwise the stock engine choices you are nothing more than a rolling chicane and hand out the window giving point-bys. People should also factor in crash protection.. Even E36s are pretty questionable in that area. Miata's aren't for the taller or wider man either.

You can buy a car that is already setup in that price range that will be turn key. Sure it might need a once over for track use but it will be cheaper than starting from scratch and dealing with idiots who think a 30 year old crusty E30 is worth 8k SN95 Mustang 2002-2004 is an interesting choice, you can get them to handle well but there are more people racing S197s these days.

an e30 is still a better track car than a mustang. you mentioned 02-04 which is the same chassis 79-04 so youd be better off with a pre 1996 5.0L car, than a 4.6 one. The fox bodys have a sligtly smaller body than the sn-95s too, so that should make it a better choice.

also the fox body has a huge aftermarket, if tracking is your cup of tea, and you have the money to do it, you could swap it to IRS in the rear.

an e30 is still a better track car than a mustang. you mentioned 02-04 which is the same chassis 79-04 so youd be better off with a pre 1996 5.0L car, than a 4.6 one. The fox bodys have a sligtly smaller body than the sn-95s too, so that should make it a better choice.

also the fox body has a huge aftermarket, if tracking is your cup of tea, and you have the money to do it, you could swap it to IRS in the rear.
Later Sn95 chassis is much more rigid from the factory and might have better aero then 79-93, already has 5 lugs and rear disc. You are better off sticking to the solid axle as well. There are some people using the IRS in the rear but it requires lots of work to get setup properly. The SRA is pretty simple to get working right. IRS will be better at icar/mosport because of bumps but Tremblant or Calabogie you won't notice a difference

Later Sn95 chassis is much more rigid from the factory and might have better aero then 79-93, already has 5 lugs and rear disc. You are better off sticking to the solid axle as well. There are some people using the IRS in the rear but it requires lots of work to get setup properly. The SRA is pretty simple to get working right. IRS will be better at icar/mosport because of bumps but Tremblant or Calabogie you won't notice a difference

×10
and the 4.6 is bulletproof

Back