A question about crypto mining

D'ailleurs en parlant de farm, ils semblaient qu'ils auraient mis au point un système pour les éviter..

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

"Il semblerait que".

Une fois que l'application et que leur site web arrêteront de crasher, on en reparlera.

what's the exchange you guys use for cyrpto currencies ?

coinbase does not allow Canadians to sell

coinsquare has inflated prices for some reasons

kraken seem to only deal with RBC and have horrible delays when it comes to money transfers

quadriga does not deal with my bank .

Anyway to buy/sell crypto easily and safely ?

what you guys use ?

PS: please no trolling it's annoying enough as it is that any site i find there's something wrong with it

Not sure what bank you have, but if they deal my b.s. bank they'll deal with pretty much any, long story short go open an account in a bank that deals with them, which in theory you should do anyway (maybe not in another bank if your bank would deal with them) as I would never send any money from my main account, as mentionned you create another account and transfer the money there when you want to send them to quadrigacx or other...

Not sure what bank you have, but if they deal my b.s. bank they'll deal with pretty much any, long story short go open an account in a bank that deals with them, which in theory you should do anyway (maybe not in another bank if your bank would deal with them) as I would never send any money from my main account, as mentionned you create another account and transfer the money there when you want to send them to quadrigacx or other...

They only support TD, BMO, Scotia and RBC.

ETN vient d'atteindre 5M$ ... le 27 Sept, le CEO annonçait 3M$ ... Donc 2M$ additionel en quelques jours seulement.

image.png

En prix actuel : 565 BTC @ 4350$ USD = 2,457,750 Plus 8736 ETH @ 305$ USD 2,664,480 - Grand total de 5.1M$

Joignez vous à nous!

Referral link :
https://goo.gl/HT5WXe

what's the exchange you guys use for cyrpto currencies ?

coinbase does not allow Canadians to sell

coinsquare has inflated prices for some reasons

kraken seem to only deal with RBC and have horrible delays when it comes to money transfers

Anyway to buy/sell crypto easily and safely ?

what you guys use ?

PS: please no trolling it's annoying enough as it is that any site i find there's something wrong with it

You've all but answered your own question, no there isn't. There's either problems with deposits/withdraws or there's potential security issues.

It's been announced that Goldmoney will be buying, selling and storing Bitcoin on the behalf of their customers. They are publicly traded in Canada and if you make a profit in BTC you can easily invest it in real money (Gold and Silver) from the same platform.

Edit: Here's the press release https://www.goldmoney.com/corporate...bitcoin-and-ethereum-to-the-goldmoney-holding

Last edited:
There's either problems with deposits/withdraws or there's potential security issues.

Actually I know many people that had no issues if done correctly/in a smart way.

Also for seph213, I did buy some on localbitcoins, meeting someone in person, I took a big risk, but it paid, the guy was super cool, explained lots of things and transaction went smooth, I can give you his contact but I think it's a minimum of 2k$ buy with him and he takes a % obviously.

EDIT: @seph213, for how much you want? if it's not a big amount, I could probably sell you some... BTW. I'm not selling just in case other think of sending me pm to buy lol, but I can always help a MR member.

Maybe for interac transfer or the other type of fundings, but wire transfer pretty much all banks are supported.... I did it a few weeks ago lol.... and with none of the above mentionned banks

You.re right but if you want instant $$$ to BTC you can't with other bank.

ETN vient d'atteindre 5M$ ... le 27 Sept, le CEO annonçait 3M$ ... Donc 2M$ additionel en quelques jours seulement.

https://image.ibb.co/bPO9ow/image.png

En prix actuel : 565 BTC @ 4350$ USD = 2,457,750 Plus 8736 ETH @ 305$ USD 2,664,480 - Grand total de 5.1M$

Joignez vous à nous!

Referral link :
https://goo.gl/HT5WXe

Ça continue même de monter sans essoufflement, probablement encore un petit boom le soir de la fin du 30%.

On est encore en route vers ~1.2B ETN vendu pendant l'ICO.

If anyone needs some help buying BTC or ETH and setting up their wallet, let me know. I have some for sale.

Also - there are more ICOs than Electroneum.

Request network, Auctus Project, Power Ledger, Dragonchain (developed by Disney) are all going live.

Edit: be cautious with the local exchanges, some of them are charging ridiculous commission rates

I figured i would buy some BTC from the ATM on jarry and pie x and then transfer that to my quadriga wallet when i feel like selling/buying .

Anything i should be aware of with going this route ?

People with experience on Quadriga , Are the transfer fees for crypto from quadriga to other exchanges or personal wallets exaggerated ? minimal ? not relevant ?

I figured i would buy some BTC from the ATM on jarry and pie x and then transfer that to my quadriga wallet when i feel like selling/buying .

People with experience on Quadriga , Are the transfer fees for crypto from quadriga to other exchanges or personal wallets exaggerated ? minimal ? not relevant ?

Keep it on a private wallet not quadrica

I strongly advise against this. Do not keep your coins/tokens on Quadriga. I wouldn't even keep cash on Quadriga. Use a secure wallet. Quadriga is an exchange.

Back