A question about crypto mining

calis j'aurais jamais du tirer l'equite de la maison pour mettre ca dans bitcoin a US$16k...

je HODL jusqu'a temps que ma femme s'en rende compte (elle checke jamais la docu de l'hypotheque heureusement)

wow serieux ca fuck mon noel

depuis 2 mois vous dites que ca s'en va to the moon

DRn-sreX0AA1eR9.jpg

no reason to panic yet, this happened numerous times before with BTC..now it seems bigger because of amounts in U$....but the % are the same....

1BTC will always be 1 BTC

Brexit caused a 22% drop on the GBP and that was in a little over 100 days.

Bitcoin crashed, sorry "corrected", close to 50% in a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if it bounces back as hipsters will still pump into it, however newcomers now have something to fear. It won't be as easy to get matante Gertrude to invest her BS cheques now that this rather large "correction" is in play.

Regular folks don't have the emotional disconnect to withstand a 50%+ drop... Just saying...

Bitcoin n'existait même pas en 2008-2009...
A crash is a crash, whatever the underlying asset.

The use of a "light" correction ilto characterize this is innapropriate. So is the statement to put your money in a cpg because you can't stomach bubble vol.

Let's be clear here, this is a bubble deflating. Doesn't meant the asset can't go higher in the coming days, weeks and months. But a 50% decline is a bubble bursting whether you like it or not.

Edit: I liked your post by mistake and I would like to have my like back.

Edit2: a lot of folks here referred to Bitcoin as a store or value and safe asset... An asset that keeps going up with tremendous vol is not a store of value. A store of value is the complete opposite, no vol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A crash is a crash, whatever the underlying asset.

The use of a "light" correction ilto characterize this is innapropriate. So is the statement to put your money in a cpg because you can't stomach bubble vol.

Let's be clear here, this is a bubble deflating. Doesn't meant the asset can't go higher in the coming days, weeks and months. But a 50% decline is a bubble bursting whether you like it or not.

Edit: I liked your post by mistake and I would like to have my like back.

Edit2: a lot of folks here referred to Bitcoin as a store or value and safe asset... An asset that keeps going up with tremendous vol is not a store of value. A store of value is the complete opposite, no vol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bitcoin will still be at $100,000 by the end of 2018. This is a really good time to invest.

Ça peut reprendre 30% demain matin anyway...

Quand j'ai commencé à mettre de l'argent dans les cryptos au mois d'octobre, BTC était à 5000$, Stellar Lumens à 0,03$ et Electroneum à 0,01$...

Back