A question about crypto mining

I have a crazy theory guys....

I'm wondering if all that BCH split isn't just a way to multiply, add a cheaper version of the BTC to facilitate adoption and micro transactions.

And favor the early adopters in the same time...specially miners...but ALSO giving an concrete opportunity to the today's newcomers with huge money intake...

With all this predictions that BTC will go to the Moon and I mean really to the moon, BTH might take place of alts....as a "bastard" child of BTC....and get a lesser value which still can be somehow important vs today's prices.

If I'm right;
we will see BTC rising way faster and higher that we though and BTH that will easily surpass the today's BTC price...

DISCUSS

OR it's a attempt to scare and shake to sell the current BTC holders and force them to sell their BTC.....in a mirage rising BTH which will crash whenever enough BTC will change hands...

This is crazy
BTH/BCC reached 0.19BTC and +10000BTC in Volume on Bittrex

already 4th on marketcap

Ya, just printed 6B$ out of thin air.

looks like but not necessary.....if it takes some value from BTC which was expected to rise then it's a dilution of BTC....

let say I'm Bitmain and have a surplus of hash power....but I don't want to raise the difficulty....what I do ?

I split BTC...
so far BTC hash rate doesn't seem to go down....where the BTH hash is coming from ?

But BTC didn't lose 6B$.

you don't know that...and actually it did....it was trading @ almost 3k U$ and dropped down when all this uncertainty came out...
It could of trade @ 3K or more right now...

we will see in following days and weeks how this pictures out...

we were expecting price change around 1st but it maybe already occurred....

you don't know that...and actually it did....it was trading @ almost 3k U$ and dropped down when all this uncertainty came out...
It could of trade @ 3K or more right now...

we will see in following days and weeks how this pictures out...

we were expecting price change around 1st but it maybe already occurred....

It did trade momentarily at 3k... 2.8 was consistent and now 2.6. that's not the 17-20% premium of the BCC/BCH/BHC/BTHHHCC/BCTHHCHCT/

It did trade momentarily at 3k... 2.8 was consistent and now 2.6. that's not the 17-20% premium of the BCC/BCH/BHC/BTHHHCC/BCTHHCHCT/

yes but it was and still in a uptrend.....and 3K is a big resistance...once it's broken it will go to 5K min and maybe it could already be there....

we don't have the whole picture and we don't know how much new money/demand was added last few days/weeks

I'm not saying that someone created this situation for that purpose...but that someone or group smart and rich enough just exploited the situation. Think about it.

Cw8osU4.png

looks like but not necessary.....if it takes some value from BTC which was expected to rise then it's a dilution of BTC....

let say I'm Bitmain and have a surplus of hash power....but I don't want to raise the difficulty....what I do ?

I split BTC...
so far BTC hash rate doesn't seem to go down....where the BTH hash is coming from ?

Btw Bitmain étais dans le coté du BCH.

Pis btw... wtf 760$ le BCH a matin right now. Pensais pas que sa monterai dememe.

Ma allé voir le hashing power. les block etc... Criss sa pas de sense...

Anyway j'ai 0.05 btc . donc ma avoir 0.05 bch ... ma le prendre lol

Same

Le hash rate a dropé en fou sur le bhc par contre... Il on miner trop fort pis je pense qu'il on skip la baisse de dificulté lol

Back